Brett Smith update

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

Smith ran once foe 3 yards and Konkolongo had a special teams tackle as their Saskatchewan Roughriders dropped their season opener to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 30-26. Link: http://cfl.ca/statistics/statsGame/id/12855" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by FarEastPoke on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RawPoke24
Buckaroo

Durant went down with a season ending injury so Brett may get a bit more playing time this year than expected.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

RawPoke24 wrote:Durant went down with a season ending injury so Brett may get a bit more playing time this year than expected.

Like I said in my post above , QB's seem to get hurt a lot in the CFL . Brett should get sometime to play a few plays at least :D

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

seattlecowboy wrote:
RawPoke24 wrote:Durant went down with a season ending injury so Brett may get a bit more playing time this year than expected.

Like I said in my post above , QB's seem to get hurt a lot in the CFL . Brett should get sometime to play a few plays at least :D

WELL... All these years I thought I was the only Poke fan interested in the CFL... now with no less than 5 ex-pokes in the league, I'm glad to see others are paying attention... :D
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I found a good plugin for Kodi that has CFL games so I plan to watch them when I can.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

FarEastPoke wrote:
seattlecowboy wrote:

WELL... All these years I thought I was the only Poke fan interested in the CFL... now with no less than 5 ex-pokes in the league, I'm glad to see others are paying attention... :D

You aren't alone in that FarEastPoke,

A lot of sports fans say they are bored with sports during the summer months but not me. I am a huge baseball fan and a huge soccer fan watching a lot of different teams in different parts of the world and I watch my fair share of CFL games as well. So I am never board year around with sports. I watch everything :D
Last edited by seattlecowboy on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

TSpoke wrote:
Wyogogo wrote:http://www.riderville.com/video/index/id/111263

Here's a cool little segment they did on him. Thought maybe some people might want to see it.
Looks like he has really grown up in the last year and a half. Not that he wasn't mature at Wyoming but in that interview I saw another level. Good luck to him.
My first though was "I've seen sasquatch!" -- Mainly because it has been so long since I've seen him toss a football around - but you get the point.

I'm glad he is doing good. I hope he makes it back down to NFL football soon.
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

Smith ran 4 times for 6 yards and 1 TD while Konkolongo had 2 tackles as their Saskatchewan Roughriders dropped their 2nd of the season to the Toronto Argonauts in OT, 42-40. Link: http://cfl.ca/statistics/statsGame/id/12863" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Highlights: http://cfl.ca/video/index/id/112303/autostart/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by FarEastPoke on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Far East, type dropped into you phone 50 times.
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

laxwyo wrote:Far East, type dropped into you phone 50 times.
:orly:
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

Hey, typos happen! :D
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

FarEastPoke wrote:Hey, typos happen! :D
That's why I never say anything but both posts had it. Just razzing you a bit
W-Y, Until I Die!
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

laxwyo wrote:
FarEastPoke wrote:Hey, typos happen! :D
That's why I never say anything but both posts had it. Just razzing you a bit
Well, for the record, I cut and paste one as a template for the other (yeah, lazy...) and missed the error... (Thanks for catching it, ;) ).
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

Smith ran 2 times for 1 yard and 1 TD while Konkolongo had 1 tackle and 1 special teams tackle as their Saskatchewan Roughriders dropped their 3rd of the season to the British Columbia Lions in OT, 35-32. Link: http://cfl.ca/statistics/statsGame/id/12869" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Highlights: http://cfl.ca/video/index/id/112625/autostart/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FarEastPoke
Ranch Hand

Smith was 2 for 4 for 12 yards (long of 7) and ran twice for 15 yards (one for 14 yards and the other a 1 yard TD run) as his Saskatchewan Roughriders fell to 0-5 on the season losing to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 31-21. Link: http://cfl.ca/statistics/statsGame/id/12887" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Highlights: http://cfl.ca/video/index/id/113471/autostart/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Team having a hard time of it.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

I don't follow CFL at all, how does it appear he is doing? Is he making noise? Is he gaining attention? Just looking at his numbers, it doesn't appear he's really tearing it up...On a crappy team...
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:I don't follow CFL at all, how does it appear he is doing? Is he making noise? Is he gaining attention? Just looking at his numbers, it doesn't appear he's really tearing it up...On a crappy team...
He has bee nthe backup all year. In fact he was 3rd string but the starter went out on a season ending injury the first game. Last game the 2nd stringer went out in the second half and Brett came in. He didn't do much but didn't have a whole lot of chances from the little I saw of the game. They use him around the goal line sometimes. Not sure what the status of the 2nd stringer is after the game so maybe brett will get a chance to start next week.
Wyogogo
Buckaroo

In a press conference they said its a 50/50 chance that the 2nd stringer is out this week. That means according to the depth chart Smitty has a 50/50 chance of starting this week..
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyogogo wrote:In a press conference they said its a 50/50 chance that the 2nd stringer is out this week. That means according to the depth chart Smitty has a 50/50 chance of starting this week..
So basically if the starter can start he will, and if he can't Brett will but we won't know til game time?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.