Kenny Burns

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Larawie
Ranch Hand

Wyoming: Receivers coach Kenni Burns has now officially resigned. Head coach Craig Bohl noted via a statement that he will restructure the staff responsibilities and will wait to fill Burns’ position until after 2015 season.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

I know kenni I seen him & bohl interactions for a few years, you guys believe what you want. I guess it doesn't much matter since kenni is gone.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

lakesbison wrote:I know kenni I seen him & bohl interactions for a few years, you guys believe what you want. I guess it doesn't much matter since kenni is gone.
We believe he resigned. There's internal friction.
ImageImageImageImage
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

lakesbison wrote:I know kenni I seen him & bohl interactions for a few years, you guys believe what you want. I guess it doesn't much matter since kenni is gone.
We may never know what happened to him but Bohl and he did not part on good terms. I believe there has been a lawsuit filed by Burns against Bohl/the Admin.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Saw this on Football Scoop a few minutes ago:
Wyoming: Wyoming announced late last week that they don’t plan to make an external hire (to fill receivers coach Kenni Burns’ role) until following this season. They didn’t announce this; but we have heard for the past week that Craig Bohl was expected to promote Gordie Haug (director of recruiting) to more of a coaching role for the season.
ImageImageImageImage
Larawie
Ranch Hand

Slow Hand wrote:
We may never know what happened to him but Bohl and he did not part on good terms. I believe there has been a lawsuit filed by Burns against Bohl/the Admin.
If Burns resigned I don't believe he can file a lawsuit.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Larawie wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:
If Burns resigned I don't believe he can file a lawsuit.
Good point....I never really put that much thought into it. I am not sure what the circumstances are surrounding his resignation (whether it was forced or a choice) but I can tell you that players are glad he is gone. He was a physco, with little, to no regard for any player. His coaching tactics were antiquated and ineffective to say the least. His relationships with the other coaches were strained and in some cases down right rude and unprofessional. Many of his players and a few of the coaches characterized his demeanor as bi-polar. Quite frankly I am glad he is gone....even this late in the game our receivers will be better off and dare I say, they will perform better than last year! Don't let the door hit you in the ass Sir Kenny. ;)
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

If anyone's interested in what happened to him, after taking the 2015 season off, Burns was hired by Western Michigan last year as RB coach, and has since followed Fleck to Minnesota in the same position.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 141 times

joshvanklomp wrote:If anyone's interested in what happened to him, after taking the 2015 season off, Burns was hired by Western Michigan last year as RB coach, and has since followed Fleck to Minnesota in the same position.
You have a lot of time on your hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:40 pmYou have a lot of time on your hands
I follow Minnesota, given it's the home state team, and I recognized the name. Didn't really take much time at all.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo