SEC butthurt by satellite camps

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Let me preface this by stating that I am not a fan of Jim Harbaugh, the guy is an ass hat...however, anything that pisses off the SEC is fine by me.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... my-america

Absurd that they have a problem with these satellite camps, you'd think a chance for Alabama, Ole Miss, etc. to go to Texas, California, Florida, etc. and recruit would be a bonus. Sounds to me like they just don't want to do the work and have recruits come to them and don't want anyone else in their backyard. Acting as if they own the state or something, ridiculous.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

WestWYOPoke wrote:Let me preface this by stating that I am not a fan of Jim Harbaugh, the guy is an ass hat...however, anything that pisses off the SEC is fine by me.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... my-america

Absurd that they have a problem with these satellite camps, you'd think a chance for Alabama, Ole Miss, etc. to go to Texas, California, Florida, etc. and recruit would be a bonus. Sounds to me like they just don't want to do the work and have recruits come to them and don't want anyone else in their backyard. Acting as if they own the state or something, ridiculous.
They have a problem with them because they don't need them but now they could " potentially " lose a recruit. That is a serious exaggeration there is no chance those schools are going to miss a recruit from a Satellite Camp but now the P5 schools might have too participate in them and they don't want to.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

There has been a lot of butt hurt from the SEC this off-season. Ohio State exposing Alabama's supposedly unmatched level of talent has hurt their image of superiority.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

So, coaches can go anywhere anytime and get paid lots of money to put on camps. Can players do the same?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

J-Rod wrote:There has been a lot of butt hurt from the SEC this off-season. Ohio State exposing Alabama's supposedly unmatched level of talent has hurt their image of superiority.
The Schmooners, although I'm not exactly a fan of theirs, also smacked Alabama around in the Sugar Bowl last year. Also TCU completely annihilated Ole Miss.