Completely OT but...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:Yikes, I would rather go to Cheyenne ten times than go to Casper once...that place sucks IMO.
Ditto. I hate Casper.
OoooKkkk.....I'll bite....Why?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Casper is better than Cheyenne.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Casper I rarely go to, and when I went more "regularly" it was for the Cowboy State Games Karate tournament. The weird thing is, most of the contestants were from Tae Kwon Do clubs. Karate is Japanese. Tae Kwon Do is Korean.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

McPeachy wrote:
J-Rod wrote:It's that time of the off-season. The territorial battle thread!

"Pfft..._____ is the best town in Wyoming. _____ is where all meth using, cousin-banging losers live"
That cracks me up! LOL!

But, I want to play along, so...

Pfft...Sheridan is the best town in Wyoming. Rock Springs / Gillette / Evanston / Rawlins / Riverton / Casper / Cheyenne is where all meth using, cousin-banging losers live.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. :rofl:
This reminds me of the old Conrad Dobler beer ads for Miller Lite. "I agree, but HE says it's less filling." Laramie folks were always like Dobler- we stirred the pot, knowing all along that compared to Laradise just about everywhere else sucks. Besides, Laramie has UW.
/contest
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

...didn't we have this thread last year?
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

MrTitleist wrote:...didn't we have this thread last year?
It's tradition.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Yep. On the bright side, you can set your watch by it.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

fromolwyoming wrote:
It's tradition.
Bingo.

Casper is still > than Cheyenne!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Wyokie wrote:
You have made a gross assumption that I care. :thumb:
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
You have made a gross assumption that I care. :thumb:
Well...It's not my problem. :cool:
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie, ya know you should've ordered whatcha want online weeks ago. Then ya wudn't be in trouble now.

I know Casper. He's a tall hot blonde from Norway!!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

alyssa wrote:Wyokie, ya know you should've ordered whatcha want online weeks ago. Then ya wudn't be in trouble now.

Asshole owes me $15.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
WyoBrandX wrote:Whats your route from Oklahoma to Cody looking like? What path are you taking through wyo?
We head north in I-35 into Kansas then head west into Colorado via I-70 then head north on I-25 to Fort Fart :roll: . Next day, go from Fort Fart to Casper on I-25. Then, go from Casper to Thermop on Highway 20. Then from Thermop to Cody on Highway 20A.
There are quite a few hole in the wall shops across the state. They usually are tough to find. I was pretty surprised when I found and bought a shirt in Sheridan for a trip to Honolulu last year.
Let me guess...the football farce against Rainbow Warriors. :roll: Still pissed we lost that damn game.
Yeah that was it. I was thinking - hell yeah awesome vacation. Oh wait a minute, I'm going to book my travel so I'm on vacation for 10 days before the game, then fly home the day after. Sooooooo glad I did that. Couldn't believe how many Hawaiii'ians'ians'''ieannssi'' we had chearing for us.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
WyoBrandX wrote:Whats your route from Oklahoma to Cody looking like? What path are you taking through wyo?
We head north in I-35 into Kansas then head west into Colorado via I-70 then head north on I-25 to Fort Fart :roll: . Next day, go from Fort Fart to Casper on I-25. Then, go from Casper to Thermop on Highway 20. Then from Thermop to Cody on Highway 20A.
There are quite a few hole in the wall shops across the state. They usually are tough to find. I was pretty surprised when I found and bought a shirt in Sheridan for a trip to Honolulu last year.
Let me guess...the football farce against Rainbow Warriors. :roll: Still pissed we lost that damn game.
If you've got time make a quick stop at the Brown & Gold in Cheyenne. All the UW gear you'll ever need!
No offense to those from Cheyenne but I can't stand Cheyenne!!!! Besides we have to get to Casper ASAP Thursday anyway.
Oh come on man. Its only a quick stop over on Dell Range. Even better - drive over to Laramie and go up through the Shirley Basin. It's pretty right now - and that is pretty rare.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

WestWYOPoke wrote:Yikes, I would rather go to Cheyenne ten times than go to Casper once...that place sucks IMO.
You know what they say about Casper - arrive on vacation, leave on probation.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
J-Rod wrote:It's that time of the off-season. The territorial battle thread!

"Pfft..._____ is the best town in Wyoming. _____ is where all meth using, cousin-banging losers live"
That cracks me up! LOL!

But, I want to play along, so...

Pfft...Sheridan is the best town in Wyoming. Rock Springs / Gillette / Evanston / Rawlins / Riverton / Casper / Cheyenne is where all meth using, cousin-banging losers live.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. :rofl:
Sheridan? How? You can barely see the town with all the damned smoke from everyone's chimneys.
In Fort Collins, you can barely see the town with all the damn weed growing in everyone's back yard. Oh - and the smoke from the pipes.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

alyssa wrote:Wyokie, ya know you should've ordered whatcha want online weeks ago. Then ya wudn't be in trouble now.

Casper the Ghost is from Norway?
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

WyoBrandX wrote:

Casper the Ghost is from Norway?
Your Casper is not tall, hot and blonde who is Y,H and FoC! But mine is.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

everything's green and purdy from all the precip we've gotten this year, you'll love the scenery this year!!! be safe have fun
Larawie
Ranch Hand

Just contacted a friend who lives in Cody. Albertson's, WhyMart or any of the downtown gift shops handle WY gear.