Completely OT but...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Does ANYBODY here know of any places in Cody OR Casper that sells University of Wyoming shirts?

My parents and I are heading back to Wyoming for a very quick 5 day trip (2.5 days in Cody). We miss the 4th of July parade tradition in Cody. We won't be able to go to Laramie and get stuff at the Brown & Gold Outlets there.

Also please post addresses of where those places are.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

Lou taubert's on second street in Casper has a few shirts and hats.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Cheyenne and Laramie have the Brown and Gold outlets. There are a few places up by Sheridan too - Kilpatrick Creations in Sheridan.

Maybe look at the Sierra Trading Post?

I think Scheels in Billings has some too.

I'll keep digging to see if there is anything in Cody.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WyoBrandX wrote:Cheyenne and Laramie have the Brown and Gold outlets. There are a few places up by Sheridan too - Kilpatrick Creations in Sheridan.

Parents and I won't have time to go to Laramie. Otherwise we would!!! Trust me!!!!!!

If you can find a place in Cody...fantastic....we have 2.5 days there then we have to haul butt back to Oklahoma.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
WyoBrandX wrote:Cheyenne and Laramie have the Brown and Gold outlets. There are a few places up by Sheridan too - Kilpatrick Creations in Sheridan.

Parents and I won't have time to go to Laramie. Otherwise we would!!! Trust me!!!!!!

If you can find a place in Cody...fantastic....we have 2.5 days there then we have to haul butt back to Oklahoma.

Whats your route from Oklahoma to Cody looking like? What path are you taking through wyo?

There are quite a few hole in the wall shops across the state. They usually are tough to find. I was pretty surprised when I found and bought a shirt in Sheridan for a trip to Honolulu last year.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Have you looked at this? http://www.codyenterprise.com/marketpla ... 11358.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Wallmart always has a few UW items.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WyoBrandX wrote:Whats your route from Oklahoma to Cody looking like? What path are you taking through wyo?
We head north in I-35 into Kansas then head west into Colorado via I-70 then head north on I-25 to Fort Fart :roll: . Next day, go from Fort Fart to Casper on I-25. Then, go from Casper to Thermop on Highway 20. Then from Thermop to Cody on Highway 20A.
There are quite a few hole in the wall shops across the state. They usually are tough to find. I was pretty surprised when I found and bought a shirt in Sheridan for a trip to Honolulu last year.
Let me guess...the football farce against Rainbow Warriors. :roll: Still pissed we lost that damn game.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Wyokie wrote:
WyoBrandX wrote:Whats your route from Oklahoma to Cody looking like? What path are you taking through wyo?
We head north in I-35 into Kansas then head west into Colorado via I-70 then head north on I-25 to Fort Fart :roll: . Next day, go from Fort Fart to Casper on I-25. Then, go from Casper to Thermop on Highway 20. Then from Thermop to Cody on Highway 20A.
Let me guess...the football farce against Rainbow Warriors. :roll: Still pissed we lost that damn game.
If you've got time make a quick stop at the Brown & Gold in Cheyenne. All the UW gear you'll ever need!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WYO1016 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
If you've got time make a quick stop at the Brown & Gold in Cheyenne. All the UW gear you'll ever need!
No offense to those from Cheyenne but I can't stand Cheyenne!!!! Besides we have to get to Casper ASAP Thursday anyway.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
No offense to those from Cheyenne but I can't stand Cheyenne!!!! Besides we have to get to Casper ASAP Thursday anyway.
Whats your beef with the capital of the greatest state in the country?
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I've been working in Cody for the last six months. The only thing Ive seen is Walmart, and they have a decent collection of Wyoming gear, but I'm not much of a shopper and there's probably better places in Cody.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Whats your beef with the capital of the greatest state in the country?
A. Casper and Cheyenne don't like each other.
B. Bad experiences involving Cheyenne.
C. Got a relative of mine who lives there.....well.....is the real life version of the kid, Jake, from 2.5 Men.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Yikes, I would rather go to Cheyenne ten times than go to Casper once...that place sucks IMO.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WestWYOPoke wrote:Yikes, I would rather go to Cheyenne ten times than go to Casper once...that place sucks IMO.
HEY, I'M FROM CASPER!!! :tickedoff: It's better than Cheyenne not by much but still...
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

It's that time of the off-season. The territorial battle thread!

"Pfft..._____ is the best town in Wyoming. _____ is where all meth using, cousin-banging losers live"
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

J-Rod wrote:It's that time of the off-season. The territorial battle thread!

"Pfft..._____ is the best town in Wyoming. _____ is where all meth using, cousin-banging losers live"
That cracks me up! LOL!

But, I want to play along, so...

Pfft...Sheridan is the best town in Wyoming. Rock Springs / Gillette / Evanston / Rawlins / Riverton / Casper / Cheyenne is where all meth using, cousin-banging losers live.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. :rofl:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

:lol:
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

McPeachy wrote:

That cracks me up! LOL!

But, I want to play along, so...

Pfft...Sheridan is the best town in Wyoming. Rock Springs / Gillette / Evanston / Rawlins / Riverton / Casper / Cheyenne is where all meth using, cousin-banging losers live.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. :rofl:
Sheridan? How? You can barely see the town with all the damned smoke from everyone's chimneys.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

WestWYOPoke wrote:Yikes, I would rather go to Cheyenne ten times than go to Casper once...that place sucks IMO.
Ditto. I hate Casper.