Travel plans for road games?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

We have a thread about the App State game, but I was curious to see if anybody has plans for other road games this year.

Personally, I'm moving to boise in a few weeks. Which sucks, but I'll get to see my pokes quite a bit this year. I'll be cheering them on at the smurf field, of course. But I'll also drag the family along to Logan and maybe even to the Washington State game as well.

Will I be seeing any of you guys there?
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

I will be in Logan, and probably headed to SDSU.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I plan to but I have a pretty busy agenda this year, Just bought a car that would be worthy of taking a road trip in. If I go somewhere it will be a Bowl Game most likely since my vacation is going to put a hell of a crimp on my bank account.

Hoping for a New Mexico or Arizona Bowl but would consider Vegas or California as well.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Probably going to be in Logan.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
wwcc22
Buckaroo

I am headed to the Washington State game I have family that live in Pullman. Should be fun
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

I'll be in Pullman.
ImageImageImageImage
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 103 times

Definitely going to the Springs for the Air Force game.
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

Air Force absolutely
Utah State as well
Maybe another game
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

I will probably try to make it to Colorado Springs for my first ever road game other than Hughes.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

I will be in San Diego with four others.
aranderson
Cowpoke

Headed to Pullman to watch us beat up on the Cougs. And since I love football assuming that Idaho's game is a miday time slot I'll be watching them too and making it a double header if you will. My uncle is grad from there lol
nirv117
Ranch Hand

I'll most likely go to SDSU
AFA and UT State are possibilities
God is a Cowboy
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

SDSU for me.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

aranderson wrote:Headed to Pullman to watch us beat up on the Cougs. And since I love football assuming that Idaho's game is a miday time slot I'll be watching them too and making it a double header if you will. My uncle is grad from there lol
If we can get enough people in Pullman we'll try to do a WyoNation tailgate there. I know a couple WyoNation guys heading over already..
ImageImageImageImage
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Boise is a definite since I live on the western side of the state now. I'm still contemplating Pullman for a road trip.
I'm good for 3!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Planning the trip to Pullman and since airfare sucks pricewise anymore probably taking a 3 day weekend to make the trek up that way, $50 for tickets thru UW, why not, it's my yearly trek away this year
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 297 times
Been liked: 119 times

2015-2016 SCHEDULE - AWAY

09/19/15 at Washington State
10/03/15 at Appalachian State
10/10/15 at Air Force
10/24/15 at Boise State
10/30/15 at Utah State
11/14/15 at San Diego State

I think the best trip would be to Appalachian State in Boone, but not sure we can make that one. Not sure we can make Washington State either...but all the others are more than likely going to happen. San Diego in November for certain!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
nwpoke
Ranch Hand

Unless work takes me out of town I'll look for ya'll at the WSU game. Unfortunately, there is an outside shot I'll be working the game, since my shop at WSU does emergency management, which would seriously disrupt my tailgating. I'll see how the party plans develop. BTW, local law are aggressive most times, especially so on game days.
aranderson
Cowpoke

MrTitleist wrote:
aranderson wrote:Headed to Pullman to watch us beat up on the Cougs. And since I love football assuming that Idaho's game is a miday time slot I'll be watching them too and making it a double header if you will. My uncle is grad from there lol
If we can get enough people in Pullman we'll try to do a WyoNation tailgate there. I know a couple WyoNation guys heading over already..
Message me with details if we can make it happen. I have yet to meet anyone on here.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

aranderson wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
Message me with details if we can make it happen. I have yet to meet anyone on here.
I will! I'm probably headed over on Saturday morning, coming back Sunday. Maybe Friday night if I'm feeling froggy. Looks like we might have a nice turnout of fans. I've never been to Pullman so I'll have to figure something out for where we can tailgate.
ImageImageImageImage