Buy or Sell Time!!!!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

J-Rod wrote:
wyokoke wrote: B/S: We finish in the top 3 in conference for scoring defense
Sell. Again, I think we're underestimating how much this young secondary will struggle.

Buy/Sell: Wyoming goes undefeated at home.
Sell. I could see us losing one game at the WAR.

Buy/Sell: Wyoming goes winless on the road.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: Buy/Sell: Wyoming goes winless on the road.
Yikes. It's a genuine possibility. I'll say sell though, as I picked UW in a thriller over App State.

Buy/Sell: Cam Coffman lives up to expectations.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

J-Rod wrote:
Wyokie wrote: Buy/Sell: Wyoming goes winless on the road.
Yikes. It's a genuine possibility. I'll say sell though, as I picked UW in a thriller over App State.

Buy/Sell: Cam Coffman lives up to expectations.
Sell. Just going off the spring game, I thought Allen looked sharper than Cam did

B/S: Brian Hill has more TDs than Shaun Wick
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Sell. Hill is good, but Wick can literally push the pile back. That's what you need at the goalline.

B/S: Our d-line does decently this season, overall.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote:Sell. Hill is good, but Wick can literally push the pile back. That's what you need at the goalline.

B/S: Our d-line does decently this season, overall.
Buy. Not world beaters but I think they'll be solid.

B/S: Our undersized LB corps will work out and their range will help mpre than their lack of size hurts
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

wyokoke wrote: B/S: Our undersized LB corps will work out and their range will help mpre than their lack of size hurts
Tough one...both buy and sell? I can see them handling the pass better, but getting gashed in the run game. Pokes face more passing-based offenses, so I'll say buy.

Buy/Sell: The offense scores more than 45 points in at least one game.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

J-Rod wrote:
wyokoke wrote: B/S: Our undersized LB corps will work out and their range will help mpre than their lack of size hurts
Tough one...both buy and sell? I can see them handling the pass better, but getting gashed in the run game. Pokes face more passing-based offenses, so I'll say buy.

Buy/Sell: The offense scores more than 45 points in at least one game.
I'll buy, against EMU.
B/S: The defense doesn't give up 45 all season
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

wyokoke wrote: I'll buy, against EMU.
B/S: The defense doesn't give up 45 all season
Sell. Might happen more than once.

Buy/Sell: Like 2014, our attention will shift to basketball by November.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote: Buy/Sell: Like 2014, our attention will shift to basketball by November.
Buy. Any struggles in OOC play and early MWC play, along with pre-season hoops media talk, and speculation about Adams having a big season, and following Nance in the Lakers pre-season will get the attention from us.

Buy/Sell:

IF the Pokes start 6-1 (wins vs ND, EMU, NM, Appy St., AFA, Nevada, and loss against Wazzu) the game at Boise St. will be a match-up of 2 teams in the Top 25?

Note: The B/S isn't whether they start 6-1, it's assuming they do start 6-1.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Sell: It will take more than a 6 - 1 record to get enough respect for the Pokes to make the top 25. (7 - 0 might do it though)

B/S: Wyoming will sell out the War at least one time this season.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Been liked: 10 times

WYCowboy wrote:Sell: It will take more than a 6 - 1 record to get enough respect for the Pokes to make the top 25. (7 - 0 might do it though)

Conditional sell. We will come close for the opener, 25K or so but as the season goes on attendance will dwindle, unless we are bowl eligible going into the Border War.

B/S: We have multiple first team all conference players this season, and a player on the fringe of a national award (Doak Walker, etc.)
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

GoPokes86 wrote:
WYCowboy wrote:Sell: It will take more than a 6 - 1 record to get enough respect for the Pokes to make the top 25. (7 - 0 might do it though)

Conditional sell. We will come close for the opener, 25K or so but as the season goes on attendance will dwindle, unless we are bowl eligible going into the Border War.

B/S: We have multiple first team all conference players this season, and a player on the fringe of a national award (Doak Walker, etc.)
BUY! :) Doak Walker watch list is close enough...

Buy or Sell....we should pin this post because of how hilarious some of it is.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

djm19 wrote:Buy or Sell....we should pin this post because of how hilarious some of it is.
It is heartbreaking. Sickening. So much fail. Glad I didn't post (until now) in this thread...and I really did it just for you and your enjoyment "poke em".
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

McPeachy wrote:
djm19 wrote:Buy or Sell....we should pin this post because of how hilarious some of it is.
It is heartbreaking. Sickening. So much fail. Glad I didn't post (until now) in this thread...and I really did it just for you and your enjoyment "poke em".
Sorry man. You ought to see the posts from July-August. The expectations weren't THAT high, but reasonable... and to see how the season has unfolded is sickening, I agree.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

djm19 wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
Sorry man. You ought to see the posts from July-August. The expectations weren't THAT high, but reasonable... and to see how the season has unfolded is sickening, I agree.
It's all pretty comical in retrospect. Who would have known what we really should have been posting is: Buy or sell, Sheridan High School could beat Wyoming? Buy!