Brett Starting Friday

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

MrTitleist wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
Wyokie wrote:In the CFL, there is no fourth down. You have to make a first down (10 yards) in three tries.
Wait.. seriously?? They really only have three downs?
Dead serious.

Y'all had better read this on Wikipedia. It has all the differences between Canadian and American football.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compariso ... n_football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I know, Okie. I was f-word with you. I watch a lot of CFL. :thumb:
I posted that link for anybody who needed to understand the differences while watching Brett play on T.V.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Brett didn't have a bad day, 1 ill-advised throw into double coverage for a pick 6 but outside of that not terrible. I feel bad for him he is playing on like the gutter team in the CFL.

Second Int was as much the receivers fault for tipping it and not catching it.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote:Brett didn't have a bad day, 1 ill-advised throw into double coverage for a pick 6 but outside of that not terrible. I feel bad for him he is playing on like the gutter team in the CFL.

Second Int was as much the receivers fault for tipping it and not catching it.
Yeah. Wish the guy could have quality talent around him.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

I watched the game and thought Brett did ok. The one pick 6 was a bad decision, but seriously that is a pretty bad team going up against one of the best defensive teams in the league. Also I'm sure not playing last year hurt Brett a little. Hopefully he gets another shot this week to show what he can really do.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

mwc fan wrote:I watched the game and thought Brett did ok. The one pick 6 was a bad decision, but seriously that is a pretty bad team going up against one of the best defensive teams in the league. Also I'm sure not playing last year hurt Brett a little. Hopefully he gets another shot this week to show what he can really do.
As the game went on, Brett got more and more composed. Once that happened, the announcers started to praise him quite a bit.

But yeah. That is a pretty bad overall team.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

They also just signed Blake Sims this week so there will be 3 QB's on the roster active for the next 6 weeks while the backup is on IR. This will be Smiths chance to move up the ranks but he is going to have to play better going forward.