‘Cowboy Tough’ Is the Mantra at Wyoming Under Craig Bohl

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

LAS VEGAS – Wyoming football appeared in its last bowl game three weeks before Cowboys head coach Craig Bohl won the first of his three national championships at North Dakota State.

The Bison went on to claim a fourth consecutive FCS title in 2014, while Bohl endured a 4-8 finish in his debut season at Wyoming.

From top of the heap to bottom of the pile can be a difficult transition, but Bohl knows what it takes to build a team up from the ground floor.

Before last, Bohl had not endured a losing season since 2009 when the Bison finished 3-8. North Dakota State was transitioning into the Missouri Valley Football Conference, one of the toughest in the subdivision, just a few years removed from moving up from Division II.

“Transitioning into that conference, I’ll never forget, I walked off against one of the players we played and I asked, ‘are we ever going to get there?’” Bohl said at Wednesday’s session of Mountain West media days.

And now...for the rest of the story--> https://www.todaysu.com/mwc-today/cowbo ... raig-bohl/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;