Wyoming DE Yarbrough: Infectious smile, ferocious pass rush

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Players were seated throughout the ballroom, answering questions about the season and providing their expectations of what's to come.

Then the music began.

Wyoming senior defensive end Eddie Yarbrough was playing his ukulele, and suddenly a little touch of Hawaii had come to The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.

"He's got a magnetic personality," Cowboys coach Craig Bohl said. "He's got a big smile that's infectious, and he's got a positive attitude, somebody that a lot of people want to be around."

Yarbrough is more than just a big presence, though, and he was representing Wyoming at Mountain West football media days for a reason.

He is one of the Mountain West's top defenders, a first-team all-conference selection the past two seasons. Yarbrough has 14½ sacks and 28 ½ tackles for losses over his three seasons and is 7 ½ tackles for loss from tying the school record.

The Cowboys plan to use Yarbrough (6 feet 3 inches, 251 pounds) at linebacker in addition to rush end.

"In high school, all I played was linebacker, so when they stand me up, I feel like I'm going back home," Yarbrough said. "This is where I was born at."

And now...for the rest of the story---> http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/foo ... -pass-rush" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Eddie's a one of a kind athlete to pass through the doors at War Memorial.. he'll be missed.
ImageImageImageImage