WyoNation dippers?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
spindoctor02
WyoNation Moderator

I prefer a nice spicy Queso dip, but could settle for french onion in a pinch.

Wait, what is this?
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

spindoctor02 wrote:I prefer a nice spicy Queso dip, but could settle for french onion in a pinch.

Wait, what is this?
Haha touché sir, touché
RawPoke24
Buckaroo

Used to chew Copenhagen but found Long Horn Long-Cut Natural. Tastes about the same and is a couple dollars cheaper. Should quit the nasty habit but don't drink any more and have to have some vice, right?
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

RawPoke24 wrote:Used to chew Copenhagen but found Long Horn Long-Cut Natural. Tastes about the same and is a couple dollars cheaper. Should quit the nasty habit but don't drink any more and have to have some vice, right?
+1
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Did Copenhagen for a long time. Decided to quit so went "softer" to Levi and then quit altogether. Have quit now for a long time. Still have a craving once in awhile :lol:

Oh yeah, you are a sissy if you spit :cool:
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

What about loose leaf, like Levi Garrett, Redman etc. Anyone still chew that?
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

None. I like my lips and teeth.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

SDPokeFan wrote:None. I like my lips and teeth.
Hey! We actually 100% agree on something.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

mwc fan wrote:What about loose leaf, like Levi Garrett, Redman etc. Anyone still chew that?
The only time I chewed loose leaf was when I played ball...otherwise never. I bought a pouch of Redman about 2 months ago just to try it to see if I liked it - I didn't. Too much juice and the nicotine is not nearly as high as in a can of Cope or most other dips on the market. I find that most of the guys who chew loose leaf skew older ( not that I'm very young!) and have been with it for years and years.

There is an alternative non-tobacco chew that is on the market and its actually not that bad - particularly the wintergreen.

Here: http://www.smokeysnuff.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Used to be Copenhagen long cut. Gave it up 6 years ago. I liked chewing - but hell - I hated running out. I'd find myself on a two week pack trip into a wilderness area and run out - its just not pleasant.

Glad I gave it up though.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

DINO wrote:
mwc fan wrote:What about loose leaf, like Levi Garrett, Redman etc. Anyone still chew that?
The only time I chewed loose leaf was when I played ball...otherwise never. I bought a pouch of Redman about 2 months ago just to try it to see if I liked it - I didn't. Too much juice and the nicotine is not nearly as high as in a can of Cope or most other dips on the market. I find that most of the guys who chew loose leaf skew older ( not that I'm very young!) and have been with it for years and years.

There is an alternative non-tobacco chew that is on the market and its actually not that bad - particularly the wintergreen.

Here: http://www.smokeysnuff.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That product helped me quit, along with Quit-Wyo, or whatever it was / is called. Had my last dip on 12/31/06 - after chewing for more than 20 years (Skoal LC WG). Smoked Marlboro Reds at the same time as well. Quit smoking a couple years prior to quitting chewing...and couldn't be happier with those decisions to quit. I have watched all kinds of people, from all walks of life, and all personal relations, die from both of those horrific habits. If anyone here is on the fence, I would be happy to answer any PM on how I quit, and give you all the support I had.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Cope straight when I was younger, I also have now switched to Swedish snus, far easier for the wife to tolerate and I don't blame her one but. Plus hell yes it's easier to hide :lol:
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Here: http://www.smokeysnuff.com/

Wow this is intriguing. I want to cut back on cope, which one of their products tastes the most like Copenhagen straight? Any feedback would be great and would probably get my wife off my ass. Thanks for sharing the link.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

mwc fan wrote:There is an alternative non-tobacco chew that is on the market and its actually not that bad - particularly the wintergreen.

Wow this is intriguing. I want to cut back on cope, which one of their products tastes the most like Copenhagen straight? Any feedback would be great and would probably get my wife off my ass. Thanks for sharing the link.
Go the website and click through the flavors.

One of them is straight. And it says the flavor is spot on.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

BeaverPoke wrote:
mwc fan wrote:There is an alternative non-tobacco chew that is on the market and its actually not that bad - particularly the wintergreen.

Just ordered some on their site. Looks like good stuff. Thanks for the link !
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Talking about this on Mike and Mike right now with Curt Schilling.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

mwc fan wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:

Just ordered some on their site. Looks like good stuff. Thanks for the link !

I think I'm gonna order some too.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Ordered some as well, like most people it's just a habit, for me stress induced. I could care less about the buzz at this point.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Got some Smokey Mountain.

How is everyone who got some liking it?
mwc fan
Cowpoke

BeaverPoke wrote:Got some Smokey Mountain.

How is everyone who got some liking it?
I like it a lot. At first I mixed half of the smokey mtn. can with Copenhagen straight. Tough to let go, but now I'm dipping the smokey mtn. Like I would with my Copenhagen. its taste is very similar. I was reading the main ingredient, which is corn silk.
I'm pretty happy with it. :thumb: