WyoNation dippers?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

An off-beat question for sure, however, just wondering how many who come to the board are dippers, and if so what brand do you favor?

I'll register this info if I ever see any of you at the games and know what kind of dip to bring with me for you. :D

Full disclosure, I dip mostly Copenhagen, usually long cut wintergreen, but lately I've been giving Cope Southern Blend a try.

Did I really just ask this question?
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Off and on for years now.
Skoal Wintergreen.
Grizzly Straight.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Thanks BP! We have one!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Nicorette cinnamon but I've been known to partake in Copenhagen Long cut
W-Y, Until I Die!
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Copenhagen long cut straight. All the flavor of the old original, but easier to remove in a pinch. I was a Skoal wintergreen guy back in HS but nobody else dipped Skoal, so I made the switch. Want to try that Swedish dip, but could never pull the trigger. Anyone try that ?
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Skoal wintergreen longcut.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Only occasionally. Skoal straight long cut.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
BJC
A Real Cowboy

The Swedish snus is good when you need to hide it....used to go with Copenhagen wintergreen....quit roughly 6 weeks ago after a long delayed dentist trip.

Cancer risk and tooth loss...just like the damn warning label :tickedoff:
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Cuttslam wrote:Skoal wintergreen longcut.
;) :thumb:
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Just waiting for someone to say dip is for sissies and that the only way to go is Redman loose leaf :lol: :lol:
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

I haven't chewed in years. When I did, Cope Black was my go to
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

I chewed mainly skoal wintergreen fine cut and Copenhagen for about 10 years but quit. Haven't chewed in 10 years now.

Tried a bunch of different chews back in the day including the redman loose leaf ... that poop was juicy as hell .

I always spit in a cup or bottle or can .... my dad on the other hand swallowed the juice.He still swallows it to this day. I couldn't ever do that unless it was an emergency forcing me to swallow it . Remember one time right before we were getting on a rollercoaster my dad put a huge dip in and wasn't a big deal to him but the guys standing in line behind us couldn't believe someone could put a big dip in right before an amusement park ride .

Not sure about the rest of you but do you spit or swallow ? :lol:

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

seattlecowboy wrote:I chewed mainly skoal wintergreen fine cut and Copenhagen for about 10 years but quit. Haven't chewed in 10 years now.

Tried a bunch of different chews back in the day including the redman loose leaf ... that poop was juicy as hell .

I always spit in a cup or bottle or can .... my dad on the other hand swallowed the juice.He still swallows it to this day. I couldn't ever do that unless it was an emergency forcing me to swallow it . Remember one time right before we were getting on a rollercoaster my dad put a huge dip in and wasn't a big deal to him but the guys standing in line behind us couldn't believe someone could put a big dip in right before an amusement park ride .

Your dad reminds me of a lot of old timers who swallow and don't spit - something I've never been able to do.

How long has your dad been dipping, and what is his favorite chew?
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

DINO wrote:
seattlecowboy wrote:I chewed mainly skoal wintergreen fine cut and Copenhagen for about 10 years but quit. Haven't chewed in 10 years now.

Your dad reminds me of a lot of old timers who swallow and don't spit - something I've never been able to do.

How long has your dad been dipping, and what is his favorite chew?
My dad has been chewing for 45 years about. He only will chew skoal wintergreen fine cut.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Have you checked out the new voice boxes they sell for dippers. They make your voice sound almost normal. A lot better than the older models.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

castlerocker wrote:Have you checked out the new voice boxes they sell for dippers. They make your voice sound almost normal. A lot better than the older models.

Oh the liberal media has gotten to you!

;)

:popcorn:
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

castlerocker wrote:Have you checked out the new voice boxes they sell for dippers. They make your voice sound almost normal. A lot better than the older models.
How dare you attempt to rain on our dip parade.

By the way, we have all the Government overreach we need without the nanny-state like messages such as yours. Yes, we know the risks, yes, we read them on the side of the can. Yes, we take responsibility for our actions.

Can I tell you about the fluoride in your drinking water?

Put that beer down!

Chem-trails are above us in the skies!

Are you a red meat survivor?

Gluten-free yet?

You still call them the REDSKINS?
castlerocker
Cowpoke

How dare you attempt to rain on our dip parade.

By the way, we have all the Government overreach we need without the nanny-state like messages such as yours. Yes, we know the risks, yes, we read them on the side of the can. Yes, we take responsibility for our actions.

My post wasn't meant for you dude. I hope you keep chompin on that stuff.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Haha, jeez it's all just in fun and games now.
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Copenhagen Long Cut or Snuff if the particular place I'm buying at is out of Long Cut.