Expectations

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

nwpoke wrote:I didn't expect 7 wins, but I figured more than 1 or 2. I'm pretty sure I said something like we'd be competitive by the end of the season, and it would be fun to watch this team grow. I might have been obnoxious in saying that...and wrong. Dammit.
If it makes you feel better, not one person on here predicted 1-2 wins. Thus the reason I find it so depressing how the season has unfolded.
Why Oming
Buckaroo

Let's keep that optimism! I say 3 wins next year. That will be a welcomed improvement.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Why Oming wrote:Let's keep that optimism! I say 3 wins next year. That will be a welcomed improvement.
I'm with ya buddy, even though you're a troll who stole his handle from a bottom ten article. If we win 3 next year, all the sunshine pumpers will talk about how great the team is progressing and that we will be winning nearly half our games by the time Bohl is eligible for medicare.
nwpoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

I've been drinking brown and gold koolaid since the 70's. One batch had 200$ of everclear, that was a party...anyway, I'm throwing caution to the wind: 5 wins next year. I'm not quite done with irrational exuberance.