Practice jersey signaling change?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
mnewman92
Buckaroo

They only have the gold WYO and the old brown Wyoming that looks nothing like the jersey in the stores. With people talking about just the home and road jerseys, did thy get rid of the gold jersey?[/quote]

I know they still used the gold for the brown and gold spring game. That's about it though.
Spartanmike15
Buckaroo

mnewman92 wrote:They only have the gold WYO and the old brown Wyoming that looks nothing like the jersey in the stores. With people talking about just the home and road jerseys, did thy get rid of the gold jersey?
I know they still used the gold for the brown and gold spring game. That's about it though.[/quote]

That's stupid. Why the hell do they still sell them in the store and online then? Glad I spent $90 on a jersey they don't even wear anymore.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Spartanmike15 wrote:
That's stupid. Why the hell do they still sell them in the store and online then? Glad I spent $90 on a jersey they don't even wear anymore.
Sorry, man. Maybe try selling it to Wyokie? He loves outdated poop.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

cali2wyo wrote:
Spartanmike15 wrote:
Sorry, man. Maybe try selling it to Wyokie? He loves outdated poop.
:punch: That's Wyokie getting back to you.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Even though we beat a dead horse with a uniform thread every year I think this video puts an exclamation mark on what we're talking about.
Nearly 80 of the 128 FBS teams have made some sort of uniform change, and we've got them all covered.
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:13522068" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;