Tailgate - Wyonation?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Who is setting up where? When? What can a fellow tailgater bring? :cool:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
nirv117
Ranch Hand

We usually set up in the Summit View lot across from the IPF. I try to get there by 9 am. WYO1016 and his group and another guy from Denver usually all setup in that same general area.
We setup a satellite dish and a couple of TVs. WYO1016 usually has some corn hole or something going on too.

I personally don't drink, but plenty of others do and you are welcome to join us and bring what you want. I haven't planned out a menu yet, but I usually bring my portable grill, etc.
God is a Cowboy
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I sometimes pop by there. I may be there, but cheering or groaning is out for me. Or any sort of talking. Doctor's orders. Have to use a dry erase board for the next 2 weeks minimum. So I may go and drop by.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Peach, you should be in Missoula this weekend with some Fishhouse Punch. I'm gonna be thirsty!
ImageImageImageImage
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote:Who is setting up where? When? What can a fellow tailgater bring? :cool:
I think it would be pretty cool if we could all organize our own pre-game tailgate at a game this season. Be it the opener against North Dakota - or another game on the schedule. I'd love to meet some of you guys...and gals.

P.S. Outside the stadium...preferably.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

DINO wrote:
McPeachy wrote:Who is setting up where? When? What can a fellow tailgater bring? :cool:
I think it would be pretty cool if we could all organize our own pre-game tailgate at a game this season. Be it the opener against North Dakota - or another game on the schedule. I'd love to meet some of you guys...and gals.

Meet at WYO1016 and Nirv's tailgate. Corn hole, beer pong, a TV. Can't go wrong! When I'm in town, always my go-to tailgate.. except when McPeach is sending me into the press box moderately drunk.
ImageImageImageImage
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

nirv117, CowBoyL, and myself usually set up across the street from the IPF. Look for a small white motorhome with brown and gold stripes backed up to the fence. Location may be moved towards the RV's a bit this year, but our setup will look similar to this:

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

In previous years, it was REALLY easy to spot his motorhome. It was sheep colors.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote:
DINO wrote:

Meet at WYO1016 and Nirv's tailgate. Corn hole, beer pong, a TV. Can't go wrong! When I'm in town, always my go-to tailgate.. except when McPeach is sending me into the press box moderately drunk.
You needed to hang out for 10 more minutes that day...
Dear Karma,

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

McPeachy wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
DINO wrote:

I missed the future Mrs Titleist, didn't I?
ImageImageImageImage
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
DINO wrote:

Probably twice over. Future Ex-Wife, and Future Wife.
Dear Karma,

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

McPeachy wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
DINO wrote:

Probably twice over. Future Ex-Wife, and Future Wife.
God damnit. This is the worst. :(
ImageImageImageImage
Hayduke
Cowpoke

Got my season tix today. Reading the rules. Brown lot. Beer can be brought in. Oh, and it will.. lol.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
nirv117
Ranch Hand

WYO1016 wrote:nirv117, CowBoyL, and myself usually set up across the street from the IPF. Look for a small white motorhome with brown and gold stripes backed up to the fence. Location may be moved towards the RV's a bit this year, but our setup will look similar to this:
towards which RVs? Further South toward the corner of that block? Just wondering where to start setting up if I am there first.
God is a Cowboy
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

nirv117 wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:nirv117, CowBoyL, and myself usually set up across the street from the IPF. Look for a small white motorhome with brown and gold stripes backed up to the fence. Location may be moved towards the RV's a bit this year, but our setup will look similar to this:
towards which RVs? Further South toward the corner of that block? Just wondering where to start setting up if I am there first.
Aiming for further south, but not for sure. I'll get a hold of CowBoyL and post here.
CowBoyL
Buckaroo

WYO1016 wrote:
nirv117 wrote:
Aiming for further south, but not for sure. I'll get a hold of CowBoyL and post here.
I'll be going up the night before this year, so I could setup shop wherever. I'll move it to the south side.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

Bad news: my motorhome is at the mechanic's shop and won't be ready for tomorrow. We're planning on setting up shop at the corner of 22nd & Coe, right across from the indoor practice facility. I'll be the idiot wearing shorts, knee high brown and gold striped socks, and brown & gold Chucks. See you all there!

stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I'll try to stop by pending when i leave here in the AM, might have to stop at Crystal and fish 1st, lol
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

We're a block further north than we'd hoped. Directly across from the IPF. Look for a pace arrow rv with a DirecTV dish in front of it.