" Wyoming is a joke and won't be televising or streaming.."

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

This from a Big Sky team............

"The truth is that Wyoming is a Big Sky School on steroids."

"Except the Big Sky knows how to stream games."

No TV for this game at all.

"looks as though Bohl has really moved up in the football world."

I'm upset about the lack of streaming as well....and now I hope this stuff gets to the players...and I hope this gets ugly.

Fans are fans but well......lets just let them hear the woopin' on the radio. Although other than Fresno St.....we haven't wooped anyone. :oops:
Geaux_sioux
Buckaroo

You guys should complain about this more, maybe it would get the ball rolling. Demonstrate the demand and maybe they'll do it.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

I thought the MWC streamed all games. Regardless, all but two of our games are on TV.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Maybe North Dakota should focus their effort on 1. not being a poop football team in the Big Sky 2. Not playing in a dome, and 3. Picking a nickname for their team, you're not the Prince of college football.
ImageImageImageImage
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Geaux_sioux wrote:You guys should complain about this more, maybe it would get the ball rolling. Demonstrate the demand and maybe they'll do it.
No lack of complaints on this board!

After this game...I will be a big fan of you guys....but not until after this game.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

It is what it is. Even fans of other MW schools view Wyoming this way. Only way to demand more TV coverage is by winning.
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

A dome would be an upgrade! It looks like to me more similar to high school gym, but given their attendance that does the trick for them . Enough of them after they get dispatched next week to Western Minnesota.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:It is what it is. Even fans of other MW schools view Wyoming this way. Only way to demand more TV coverage is by winning.
Who? We are getting more coverage than most teams in the league.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

JimmyDimes wrote: Who? We are getting more coverage than most teams in the league.
I have no immediate evidence, but lurk on some MW boards around the week Wyoming plays them, or the MWCBoard. There are a lot of fans from the newer schools in the MW who view Wyoming as a program that has been grandfathered into the FBS. The "Big Sky on steroids" sentiment isn't isolated. Again, it is what it is. Winning is the only way to shut them up.

I guess I shouldn't put it all on the newer fans. I've seen some fans of CSU and UNM trash UW too. CSU fans think everyone is headed for permanent irrelevancy as soon as they join the AFC West.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:
JimmyDimes wrote: Who? We are getting more coverage than most teams in the league.
I have no immediate evidence, but lurk on some MW boards around the week Wyoming plays them, or the MWCBoard. There are a lot of fans from the newer schools in the MW who view Wyoming as a program that has been grandfathered into the FBS. The "Big Sky on steroids" sentiment isn't isolated. Again, it is what it is. Winning is the only way to shut them up.

I guess I shouldn't put it all on the newer fans. I've seen some fans of CSU and UNM trash UW too. CSU fans think everyone is headed for permanent irrelevancy as soon as they join the AFC West.
It's all good. Fans can say what they want, but reality is the only school (football) that is getting the exposure they deserve is Boise. Not one other MWC team has been winning consistently to the point where they have room to talk. CSU fans have become the biggest poop on the internet.

I visit the MWC board from time to time and have to say the only team that constantly gets picked on is SJSU.

In regards to streaming, I still think the game will be picked up by the MWC.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:

Lol.

Let's be real here, aside from the 2004 Vegas Bowl, a couple pre-season magazines for the 2005 season that gave Wyo a Top 25 vote or 2, the hiring of the biggest most badass offensive coordinator in the country in 2009, 2 Freshman POY, 1 Coach of the Year, and a 1-1 record in the New Mexico Bowl in the last 6 years, then hiring the biggest named D2 coach there is, Wyo has been irrelevant in the college football world for the last 15-20 seasons.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I love our passion for our football team, but our record does not suggest we are anything but a Big Sky team on steroids.

Since 2000, we have a record of 45-85, or a .346 winning percentage. It's pretty hard to run around and be arrogant about our team when we haven't done poop. Like J-Rod said, winning solves a lot of problems, and will shut up fans of the other schools in the MWC, the Big Sky and any other non-conference foes we face. Until then, we don't have much to hang our collective hats on. Like Al Davis said, "Just win baby." Here's hoping this is the year Wyoming football turns the corner and starts a new winning tradition.

And I just checked the MW website and it says there will be no live streaming of the game.
Last edited by CowboyNV on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

1) Wyoming has to win more

2) If this was any team other than UND, the game would be televised. UND and UW isn't exactly a must-watch game. In fact, UND is to blame for the non-streaming as much as UW. If it was NDSU, it would most certainly be televised.

If UND was in the MWC they could very well not win a single conf game. So, tease UW all you want, but they could play ANY MWC team and I would be the MWC every game.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

djm19 wrote:1) Wyoming has to win more

2) If this was any team other than UND, the game would be televised. UND and UW isn't exactly a must-watch game. In fact, UND is to blame for the non-streaming as much as UW. If it was NDSU, it would most certainly be televised.

If UND was in the MWC they could very well not win a single conf game. So, tease UW all you want, but they could play ANY MWC team and I would be the MWC every game.
This has everything to do with Wyo not ND.

You think if Bama or Oregon or Michigan were playing ND it wouldn't be streamed?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

CowboyNV wrote:I love our passion for our football team, but our record does not suggest we are anything but a Big Sky team on steroids.

Since 2000, we have a record of 45-85, or a .346 winning percentage. It's pretty hard to run around and be arrogant about our team when we haven't done poop. Like J-Rod said, winning solves a lot of problems, and will shut up fans of the other schools in the MWC, the Big Sky and any other non-conference foes we face. Until then, we don't have much to hang our collective hats on. Like Al Davis said, "Just win baby." Here's hoping this is the year Wyoming football turns the corner and starts a new winning tradition.

And I just checked the MW website and it says there will be no live streaming of the game.
F'ing Vic Koenning. I liked Joe, but he was too loyal. DC just sucked. Bohl needs to get us out of this too long slump.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

JimmyDimes wrote:
CowboyNV wrote:I love our passion for our football team, but our record does not suggest we are anything but a Big Sky team on steroids.

F'ing Vic Koenning. I liked Joe, but he was too loyal. DC just sucked. Bohl needs to get us out of this too long slump.
Vic was the Heath Schroyer of our football program. He started this downward spiral and it's been like quicksand ever since.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Vic Koenning, Norm Chow, whoever coached at Southern Miss...sometimes all it takes is one awful hire to undo years of success. Glenn and DC had their positives and negatives. I'm glad Wyoming isn't taking any short cuts and hired Bohl. We'll get the answers to our questions in the next 2-5 years. If anyone can get it done, it's Bohl.

I'll say it for the 42nd time: I'll be pissed if Wyoming doesn't beat UND by at least 14 points. Enough already....quit struggling with programs like this....and Eastern Michigan? They haven't won a OOC road game since 1988 (hat tip to Wyokie). Those guys too....it shouldn't be close at all.
Spartanmike15
Buckaroo

J-Rod wrote:Vic Koenning, Norm Chow, whoever coached at Southern Miss...sometimes all it takes is one awful hire to undo years of success. Glenn and DC had their positives and negatives. I'm glad Wyoming isn't taking any short cuts and hired Bohl. We'll get the answers to our questions in the next 2-5 years. If anyone can get it done, it's Bohl.

I'll say it for the 42nd time: I'll be pissed if Wyoming doesn't beat UND by at least 14 points. Enough already....quit struggling with programs like this....and Eastern Michigan? They haven't won a OOC road game since 1988 (hat tip to Wyokie). Those guys too....it shouldn't be close at all.
Wyoming should beat them by more than 14. San Jose beat them 42-10 last year with a QB who won the job because he was a senior in a tight race and didn't make it past the 3rd game of the season.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

BeaverPoke wrote:
djm19 wrote:1) Wyoming has to win more

This has everything to do with Wyo not ND.

You think if Bama or Oregon or Michigan were playing ND it wouldn't be streamed?
But for UND to blame UW for this is ironic. Neither team are world beaters.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

ND making fun of us for not having a game on streaming? Thats pretty funny considering the rest of our games are going to be on TV including national broadcasts. Thats not very Big Sky is it.

Do we need to increase our coverage? Sure. That will come with winning and our next conference tv deal but to try and knock us down cuz we aren't streaming this one game is pretty funny. We have streamed games in the past so I am not sure why we aren't but I'm not getting worked up about it. Maybe thats cuz I will be in the WAR on the 5th.