Wyoming RBs Wick, Hill have 'something to prove' in 2015

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Brian Hill pays attention to it all.

The preseason all-conference teams, the national award watch lists — all of it.

“I wasn’t on the Doak Walker Award watch list or the preseason all-conference team, so I definitely have something to prove when I come out on the field on Sept. 5,” the sophomore running back said, “and I know Shaun does, too.”

Shaun would be Hill’s counterpart in the Wyoming backfield: senior running back Shaun Wick.

The 5-foot-10, 215-pound Oxnard, California, native landed a spot on the Doak Walker watch list, but was left off the preseason All-Mountain West Conference team.

Wick feels that he and Hill — already the league’s all-time leader in single-game all-purpose yards — don’t receive the respect they deserve.

“I know there’s still people who are still speaking like, “Oh, they’re not going to do anything. He’s not going to make it,’” Wick said. “All the negatives stick out to me more than the positives. ... People think we’re not the best running backs in the Mountain West, but we’re just going to have to show you.”

And now...for the rest of the story--> http://trib.com/sports/college/wyoming/ ... f64df.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;