Another loss - but it's STILL in Craig Bohl I trust

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 12 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote:I'm still in the "I think this is going to work crowd". Nobody knows for certain, however.
For me it's tough to believe so, but I am staying in this crowd. Growing pains are inevitable. It so happens teams experience them differently, and to varying extents. Ours are pretty bad right now, I think we all agree. We could very well go winless, which would be awful. I'll still be here though. Sometimes we all just have to tough it out.

GO UW!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

I have more hope now than I did earlier this season. We played well enough to win yesterday but shot ourselves in the foot. I'd have far less hope if the d wasn't getting any stops and the o wasn't moving ball.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

laxwyo wrote:Reminds me of the Okies I ran into. Everyone was a sooner fan when they were good but somehow were cowboy fans when they were doing well
You noticed? :rofl: :rofl:

All the OU fans live in the city. The Okie State fans all live in the rural areas and small towns.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

The team is 0-5, gonna go 0-12, and can't even manage to lose by single digits. Seriously, just stop. At this point i think you're trolling.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I'm still on board. I think Bohl will eventually get us to the promised land. I'm willing to wait.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I posted this in another thread, but here it is;
fromolwyoming wrote:In all honesty, even before we knew Bohl would take over, I gave whoever would take over 2 bye years. The first because it would be a whole new system being implemented and the second because we would lose a ton of seniors from the new coach's first year with only a small number of upper classmen coming back and having to start a bunch of underclassmen at a lot of places.
yopaulie
Ranch Hand

Yabadabadoo wrote:Who is still with me -- and who is not?
Still onboard. I think Bohl made it harder than needed on himself and staff with a misread on this young group's readiness. But he is a proven coach, with long term vision, and the smarts to adjust the right recruiting tactics, coaching changes if necessary. I dont believe he will change schemes, nor do I think he needs to. I think year 4 will be when the vision comes to fruition, with much better glimpses year 3 than you will see this year.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I'm going to stick it out until I see no more improvement from game to game. I think there's light at the end of the tunnel, but that light could easily be snuffed out by bailing recruits and players quitting.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Are you going to post one of these Craig Bohl loyalty threads after every loss? If so we still have seven games left in the season, FYI.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

i'm really only happy with what Mr. Brian Hill is doing, jury's out on the coaching staff for me still
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Mike Bath has proven himself a good recruiter and a good position coach. Vigen I think has potential, we have some serious execution problems. Mallory is a good coach and is working with a bare cupboard. The rest, jury is out.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.