Another loss - but it's STILL in Craig Bohl I trust

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Who is still with me -- and who is not?
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Not sure what your seeing that gives you such confidence. It really doesn't matter what any of us thinks. I very much doubt a coaching change will be be contemplated until at least the end of the 2017 season. You have at least another 2 and 1/2 years of pure bliss.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

bladerunnr wrote:Not sure what your seeing that gives you such confidence. It really doesn't matter what any of us thinks. I very much doubt a coaching change will be be contemplated until at least the end of the 2017 season. You have at least another 2 and 1/2 years of pure bliss.
I haven't laughed so hard in awhile.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

I'm not changing my opinion from game to game. Looks like Bohl has recruited well and will judge later. Would be nice to win a few games during this lost season
W-Y, Until I Die!
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

bladerunnr wrote:Not sure what your seeing that gives you such confidence. It really doesn't matter what any of us thinks. I very much doubt a coaching change will be be contemplated until at least the end of the 2017 season. You have at least another 2 and 1/2 years of pure bliss.
And I guess we all have another 2 and 1/2 years of bitching and moaning?
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Yabadabadoo wrote:Who is still with me -- and who is not?
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

The pain right now is awful, and it hurts a lot.

But the patient has been administered antibiotics that will cure the system and fuel the eventual rise.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

kansasCowboy wrote:
I don't think so. Here's some good news: I predict the unhappy posters like myself will slowly fade away from this board and you and Yabba will have it all to yourself.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I hold out hope he will turn it around. My fear is that FCS coaches can't get it done, and there is a precedent for that. I still will put forth full support and attend the same games I had planned to. Go Cowboys, Go Bohl (prove me wrong).
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

bladerunnr wrote:
kansasCowboy wrote:
I don't think so. Here's some good news: I predict the unhappy posters like myself will slowly fade away from this board and you and Yabba will have it all to yourself.
You can't leave.

You won't leave.

You need this board.

This is your addiction.

There is no drug to help combat it.

In Craig Bohl, I will continue to trust...until further notice.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

So, I watched part of this poop show, and I must say, that I did see A LITTLE bit of hope.

I liked the way Brian Hill looks like Leonard Fournette.
I liked the way the defense was playing for a stretch of time in the 1st half.

Like when Appy State was backed up against their own goal-line. The D was aggressive and swarming. Even with the interception, it just looked like for those couple of plays that the D knew what they were doing, and knew what was coming.

I see a sliver of hope. I really do.

But with that said, there was not nearly enough of that little bit of hope to make a believer.
We don't have the players, we don't have the QB, we don't have the coaching.

I get what they are trying to do, and I sure as hell hope Dino can say I told you so in a few seasons. That would be AWESOME.

But, talk to me when we actually win a game.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

As for the board, I know my posting frequency has dropped off significantly on here, but when hoops season comes... yeah buddy.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Snakebit, TOP and moving the ball was not an issue.Redzone execution, kicking game and major missed opportunities continue to plague the Pokes. Hill is heading to the NFL if he can remain healthy. We may get a victory if Vigen can get some play calls right when it matters. Bohl's post game comments were very brief after loss number 5.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

BeaverPoke wrote:As for the board, I know my posting frequency has dropped off significantly on here, but when hoops season comes... yeah buddy.
It helps that you are only .5 of a cowboys fan.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

LanderPoke wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:As for the board, I know my posting frequency has dropped off significantly on here, but when hoops season comes... yeah buddy.
Reminds me of the Okies I ran into. Everyone was a sooner fan when they were good but somehow were cowboy fans when they were doing well
W-Y, Until I Die!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

From these ashes we shall rise.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

laxwyo wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
Reminds me of the Okies I ran into. Everyone was a sooner fan when they were good but somehow were cowboy fans when they were doing well
That would be a bandwagon. Based on the last 15 years, I'd say the only bandwagon we have is composed of Bohl fanboys.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote:

:lol:
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

I'm still in the "I think this is going to work crowd". Nobody knows for certain, however.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

ragtimejoe1 wrote:That would be a bandwagon. Based on the last 15 years, I'd say the only bandwagon we have is composed of Bohl fanboys.
Wouldn't these so-called "Bohl fanboys" be nowhere to be seen right now?

Fanboys/bandwagoners disappear when times are tough...kind of like the attitude seen here:
HR_Poke wrote:Yeah screw this. I'm not renewing my season tickets next year nor am I continuing my CJC donation. This team and coach blows. Worse than Koening.....
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo