Zero and Five

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
kansasCowboy wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:
kansasCowboy wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:
Yes, yes. I need to bump the post. Hasn't Rutgers always been either AQ or P5? You forgot Hoke at Ball State of course I can counter with Hoke at SDSU. Then we can go Urban Meyer x2. Patterson at TCU. Kyle Whit. Howdy Doody...naturally I can go on and on (and I will)
You created a thread. Asked a question. Got answers you didn't like. Created more and more "criteria" for it. Dwindles down the results to basically nil. Still got answers you didn't like. And then say you can a will go on with your list of coaches as "proof" without applying any "criteria" in the mixed results as well...

Rubbish!
:rofl: what in the hell are you talking about? The criteria is the same as it has always been. Read first post in other thread.

Before listing all the coaches who had success in 4 years, I just wanted to see what other criteria you were adding so I don't waste my time. Apparently you have some convoluted criteria about the time before the coach took over. What else?
Who brings in a timeline with the BCS? Who wanted coaches who had a worse second year and still became champions? I could continue...

So whittle down one side of the argument and hold your side open to anything. Like the fact that is doesn't matter whether or not the coach took over a quality program or a complete poop storm... Common sense.
Lol. Again, what the hell are you talking about. FFS, read the first post in the other thread. My criteria has been the same. I'm just trying to figure out what convoluted nonsense you are wanting to add.

You debate like a woman. Add in a bunch of emotional and hypersensitive garbage that nobody said anyway.

Again, it is simple. What other criteria do you want to add before I generate a list. No worries on your hypocrisy.
Ha!! Show me where I've ever been a hypocrite? You wanted facts, you wanted numbers. History doesn't lie. Whether you want to accept that I gave you exactly what you wanted or not.
And yet you continue with you "hypersensitive" talk... Figures.
Can't go a conversation without you calling me something. Typical.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

I'm just trying to figure out what criteria you want to add. Why can't you just state it?
How about something similar to Bohl.

No 9+ win seasons in 3 seasons prior to coach taking over.
No more than 2 wimning seasons in the 5 seasons prior to coach taking over.
2 losing seasons prior to coach taking over.

Any of those work for you? Are there other criteria you'd like?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

You little doggies going to bark all day or are you going to bite
W-Y, Until I Die!
snowsailor
Buckaroo

Wyoming sucks and will suck for a long time.

Why-oming?
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

ragtimejoe1 wrote:Lol. Again, what the hell are you talking about. FFS, read the first post in the other thread. My criteria has been the same. I'm just trying to figure out what convoluted nonsense you are wanting to add.
You made no mention of the FBS era in your original question. You also made no mention of going from 4 down to 0 up to 7.

All you asked for was G5 coaches who took over 4 years to achieve a 7+ win season, which I provided for you. Like Kansas said, it didn't fit your agenda against Bohl so you had to come up with new "criteria" to add.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:Lol. Again, what the hell are you talking about. FFS, read the first post in the other thread. My criteria has been the same. I'm just trying to figure out what convoluted nonsense you are wanting to add.
You made no mention of the FBS era in your original question. You also made no mention of going from 4 down to 0 up to 7.

All you asked for was G5 coaches who took over 4 years to achieve a 7+ win season, which I provided for you. Like Kansas said, it didn't fit your agenda against Bohl so you had to come up with new "criteria" to add.

Thank you.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

kansasCowboy wrote: Speaking of which. I gave you about four examples and never heard another word from you.
Criteria.
:coffee: You get all impatient until the data is provided then you seem to wander off...just like when you were spewing nonsense about FCS essentially equaling over half of FBS :rofl:

That was a good one.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

laxwyo wrote:You little doggies going to bark all day or are you going to bite
Personally, I would like to bite your avatar's ass. I apologize if that ass happens to be your wife / etc.

Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
kansasCowboy wrote: Speaking of which. I gave you about four examples and never heard another word from you.
Criteria.
:coffee: You get all impatient until the data is provided then you seem to wander off...just like when you were spewing nonsense about FCS essentially equaling over half of FBS :rofl:

That was a good one.
I haven't been on here hardly at all. This morn a few snippet times here and there.
I do have a life outside of this place consisting of two full time jobs, a full time family and coaching... Which we lost last week on top of harvest, so I've been burning the candle at both ends here lately. Something's got to give. I told you on the other thread with your lists that I really don't have time right now.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

:cool: