We are +24 at Air force

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

At 5 dimes, the line started at 18 1/2 and has moved to 24. I took the 24. It seems the no matter where the line is set in our game, the money goes against us in a very one sided way. If I recall, these are the games Seattle Cowboy likes. I'd be interested if anyone has a system regarding big line moves. My assumption has been the betting money is usually wrong.

Any one going to the game? I usually go down but it's an 8:15 start so I'm on the fence.....
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

My very pessimistic self think this could be the surprise of the season.

I am not putting money on it though. And by surprise I mean keep it actually close.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

Unfortunately I think that line is probably spot on. This game really sticks out after what New Mexico was able to do on the ground against us. We seem to play up a little more for Air Force, but they'll be out for blood after the last two meetings against us. I can see them going off for about 450 on the ground Saturday night. I hate saying this, but there's no reason to believe otherwise.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

GoPokes86 wrote:Unfortunately I think that line is probably spot on. This game really sticks out after what New Mexico was able to do on the ground against us. We seem to play up a little more for Air Force, but they'll be out for blood after the last two meetings against us. I can see them going off for about 450 on the ground Saturday night. I hate saying this, but there's no reason to believe otherwise.
Though if Air Force plays like they did against Navy...
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

We're gonna win.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

bladerunnr wrote:At 5 dimes, the line started at 18 1/2 and has moved to 24. I took the 24. It seems the no matter where the line is set in our game, the money goes against us in a very one sided way. If I recall, these are the games Seattle Cowboy likes. I'd be interested if anyone has a system regarding big line moves. My assumption has been the betting money is usually wrong.

Any one going to the game? I usually go down but it's an 8:15 start so I'm on the fence.....
Going against big line moves from the middle to later in the season work best when it moves 5 points or more. It works best on road teams that get bet hard and their is heavy public action on them like 75% or more. You can take the home underdog and cover 75% of the time in those instances. Problem is you don't see a ton of them.

I use multiple systems I have created though for betting, that is just one of them.

Good luck on your Wyoming play! Be nice if Wyoming found a way to hit the moneyline lol.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I think Wyo covers and surprises in this one. Not sold on Air Force.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Wyoming finds its identity and plays a complete game. The team gels. Wins by 3 points.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

marcuswyo wrote:We're gonna win.
Thinking like that tempts me to make a bet on the moneyline, since we are +1400. However, reality says something else. I needed a last minute td last week for us to cover a 21 pt. spread. Outright wins seems a little far fetched right now.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

I'm not sure if we are disciplined enough yet to slow down AF on O. I do think our O will score some points but not enough.

I might take WYO and the 24 points; I think we at least cover.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Danmully
Ranch Hand

Call me crazy but i think we got a shot. Time to turn this poop around
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Games with AF always seem to be crazy games and often come down to the wire. Records dont really seem to matter. So I think we cover. I expect a close game.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

if we can't stop other teams running games how in the hell are we gonna stop the option threat??? just don't see it...yet, but yes we cover
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 230 times

As poor as we have played, we are 2-3 against the spread this year.

+24 is a crazy line against Air Force especially considering that Wyoming beat them last year and the coaches have had two years to prepare for Air Force. Also, both Air Force and Wyoming are likely to eat a lot of clock with the run.

We won't win but I feel very comfortable that we cover.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

OrediggerPoke wrote:As poor as we have played, we are 2-3 against the spread this year.

+24 is a crazy line against Air Force especially considering that Wyoming beat them last year and the coaches have had two years to prepare for Air Force. Also, both Air Force and Wyoming are likely to eat a lot of clock with the run.

We won't win but I feel very comfortable that we cover.
We know for a fact that they are going to run the ball down our throats and we will likely give up at least two 40+ yd scoring plays. Whether we can cover will come down to our red zone execution. Can we get that garbage time score to keep it under 24? It will be interesting to watch.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 12 times

I would take WYO at +24. It's a rivalry. History shows it's been competitive. Who knows, the kids might find their identity this evening.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

We don't have that much trouble scoring I'll take Wyoming anytime they give us 24 or more.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

I'm all over Wyoming covering. I'm on Wyoming +500 winning on money line!! Get that WIN