In the midst of our kicking woes...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Here's what former Cowboy Daniel Sullivan is up to...
https://twitter.com/ajmazzolini/status/ ... 4793358336
ImageImageImageImage
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Never knew where he ended up... played as freshman in 2011, had the stroke and redshirted in 2012 and then the trail kinda went cold. What year is this for him in missoula?

On a similar note, I hope Xavier Lewis is continuing to improve and can one day get back out on the field.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

cali2wyo wrote:Never knew where he ended up... played as freshman in 2011, had the stroke and redshirted in 2012 and then the trail kinda went cold. What year is this for him in missoula?

On a similar note, I hope Xavier Lewis is continuing to improve and can one day get back out on the field.
I believe he's a senior this year.
ImageImageImageImage
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Good to see Daniel bounce back. He doesn't have the strongest leg, but they're using him to his strength. I see he's 9 for 11 this season, with all of his successful attempts 28 yards or less and his two misses from 33 and 37. Tristan hasn't had an attempt 37 or less this year, with a 38 and three 40+. Maybe we should take a page from their book and have Tristan try a few "chip" shots to gain some confidence and get into a groove.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

cowboyz wrote:Good to see Daniel bounce back. He doesn't have the strongest leg, but they're using him to his strength. I see he's 9 for 11 this season, with all of his successful attempts 28 yards or less and his two misses from 33 and 37. Tristan hasn't had an attempt 37 or less this year, with a 38 and three 40+. Maybe we should take a page from their book and have Tristan try a few "chip" shots to gain some confidence and get into a groove.
It's not like our coaching staff is turning down these elusive chip shots. As soon as we get in the red zone, stupid penalties, sacks, and poor decision making leading to turnovers makes a field goal impossible. When was the last time we had a 4th down inside the 15???
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Well he did make one from with in the 30(?) in the first or second game. We just held and pushed him back 10 yards to where he missed bad again.
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

cali2wyo wrote:
cowboyz wrote:Good to see Daniel bounce back. He doesn't have the strongest leg, but they're using him to his strength. I see he's 9 for 11 this season, with all of his successful attempts 28 yards or less and his two misses from 33 and 37. Tristan hasn't had an attempt 37 or less this year, with a 38 and three 40+. Maybe we should take a page from their book and have Tristan try a few "chip" shots to gain some confidence and get into a groove.
It's not like our coaching staff is turning down these elusive chip shots. As soon as we get in the red zone, stupid penalties, sacks, and poor decision making leading to turnovers makes a field goal impossible. When was the last time we had a 4th down inside the 15???
So true, but for now, maybe we should stop the 40+ yarders and go for it, if it's not the end of a half.