Recruits are paying attention...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Even one of the new OL recruits said he checked out the forums
W-Y, Until I Die!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Not as much as getting your ass kicked every week does. I sincerely doubt if a recruit is so in love with a coach and a program at any school he's going to change his commitment because of what he read on a message board. The easiest way to solve the chatter on a message board is to.....wait for it.....win a game.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Not saying it's related but I saw hat Jailyn Mays just de-committed to Wyo...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

kdwrightuwyo wrote:Not saying it's related but I saw hat Jailyn Mays just de-committed to Wyo...
Decommitted from Wyo?

How do you de-commit to someone?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

BeaverPoke wrote:
kdwrightuwyo wrote:Not saying it's related but I saw hat Jailyn Mays just de-committed to Wyo...
Decommitted from Wyo?

How do you de-commit to someone?
You say "nah i'm not going there." happens with the big time guys more often. There's nothing official about a verbal commit.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

And? Have fun finding a legitimate program that doesn't have critical fans. Find me a school with no critical fans, and I'll show you a school that doesn't give a poop about football.
Last edited by J-Rod on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

He put it on twitter that he wasn't going to wyoming and is available to any university now
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

If your weak enough to let a bunch of online personas spook you :orly: then I'm not so sure you need to be part of any sports team I give a poop about. To the people that are worried about how we all post on here and our collective energy I'd like to say get a grip. How many of you have been heavily influenced by a message board? How do you trust anyone on here? If we are some driving force for recruiting that's sad and the battle is most likely lost. If anything we are a small circled barometer of hardcore Poke fan's opinions from various walks. I like posting, reading, gaining different perspective, joking, venting, and dropping thoughts on here but you guys aren't gonna be changing my life course ya know what I mean? Look at Wyonation as a creative group outlet.

This thread is a new wave joke and incredibly soft...our football team doesn't need to get even softer does it? Goddamn I hope the new generation of people aren't super scared from everything they read on the internet because then they'll never be leaving the house and getting anything worth meaning done in life. Buck up a little and deal with life fellas cause it's way HARDER then anything on this message board.
Riding High!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:And? Have fun finding a legitimate program that doesn't have critical fans. Find me a school with no critical fans, and I'll show you a school that doesn't give a poop about football.
Yeah, I can tell you love being part of the reason talented players decide not to attend your favorite school!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Keeshawn can eat poop.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Cosmic Cowboy wrote:If your weak enough to let a bunch of online personas spook you :orly: then I'm not so sure you need to be part of any sports team I give a poop about. To the people that are worried about how we all post on here and our collective energy I'd like to say get a grip. How many of you have been heavily influenced by a message board? How do you trust anyone on here? If we are some driving force for recruiting that's sad and the battle is most likely lost. If anything we are a small circled barometer of hardcore Poke fan's opinions from various walks. I like posting, reading, gaining different perspective, joking, venting, and dropping thoughts on here but you guys aren't gonna be changing my life course ya know what I mean? Look at Wyonation as a creative group outlet.

This thread is a new wave joke and incredibly soft...our football team doesn't need to get even softer does it? Goddamn I hope the new generation of people aren't super scared from everything they read on the internet because then they'll never be leaving the house and getting anything worth meaning done in life. Buck up a little and deal with life fellas cause it's way HARDER then anything on this message board.
:thumb:
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

Cosmic Cowboy wrote:If your weak enough to let a bunch of online personas spook you :orly: then I'm not so sure you need to be part of any sports team I give a poop about. To the people that are worried about how we all post on here and our collective energy I'd like to say get a grip. How many of you have been heavily influenced by a message board? How do you trust anyone on here? If we are some driving force for recruiting that's sad and the battle is most likely lost. If anything we are a small circled barometer of hardcore Poke fan's opinions from various walks. I like posting, reading, gaining different perspective, joking, venting, and dropping thoughts on here but you guys aren't gonna be changing my life course ya know what I mean? Look at Wyonation as a creative group outlet.

Great post!

If recruits of ANY school took message board banter to heart (and it swayed their decision on where to attend), college football would cease to exist in it's entirety.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I'm pretty sure the 0-6 record has more to do with his deciding to go elsewhere, and he was swayed very little by the opinions of a bunch of us arm chair coaches/quarterbacks. As far as fan forums go, WyoNation is pretty tame.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Good luck to him, he has no FBS offers according to Rivals.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

CowboyNV wrote:I'm pretty sure the 0-6 record has more to do with his deciding to go elsewhere, and he was swayed very little by the opinions of a bunch of us arm chair coaches/quarterbacks. As far as fan forums go, WyoNation is pretty tame.
Very, VERY tame.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...