New Mexico State - ESPN Article

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 119 times

Headline:

"Why is New Mexico State playing Ole Miss -- or anyone else?"

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... iss-rebels

Just a sad article to be honest. What I found shocking:

"The Aggies lost 34-32 at home to Georgia State, one of two teams they beat last year. A week later, at home against UTEP -- one of their two big rivals -- they were up two touchdowns with four minutes left. But they gave up a 98-yard game-tying drive in regulation, then lost 50-47 in overtime. Last week, they were up two touchdowns again -- this time on New Mexico, their other big rival. But the Aggies were outscored 24-0 the rest of the way and lost 38-29."

Good thing ESPN didn't do some research on you-know-who...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I like them. I've given them some change a couple of times when someone I know was there. And I had a bolt hole there. I'd like for them to get better and play them.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote:Headline:

"Why is New Mexico State playing Ole Miss -- or anyone else?"

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... iss-rebels

Just a sad article to be honest. What I found shocking:

"The Aggies lost 34-32 at home to Georgia State, one of two teams they beat last year. A week later, at home against UTEP -- one of their two big rivals -- they were up two touchdowns with four minutes left. But they gave up a 98-yard game-tying drive in regulation, then lost 50-47 in overtime. Last week, they were up two touchdowns again -- this time on New Mexico, their other big rival. But the Aggies were outscored 24-0 the rest of the way and lost 38-29."

Good thing ESPN didn't do some research on you-know-who...
Come on Peachy....why are you trying so hard to make Wyoming look bad? ESPN can do all the research they want. Do you honestly think we are on par with NMST? A program who has been ranked once, gone to three bowls, and have won a total of 4 conference titles in the history of their program?

Let's say ESPN does some research on each school in the MWC....where do you think Wyoming would land in terms on history, polls, bowls, titles, and success vs the P5?

Go Pokes!!
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

Do you honestly think we are on par with NMST?

They would beat this current iteration of Cowboy Tough. I'd give them at least two wins agains the schedule we've had thus far.

They don't lose from not being able to start, they lose from not being able to finish. Big difference!