Who do you want to see in the MWC championship game?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

For me, it is a long shot, but...

Mountain Division Representative: New Mexico - if they beat CSewe and AFA (both games are being played in New Mexico) the next 2 games, they are in. Losses to Nevada and SJSU are killing them.

West Division Representative: Nevada - tough road, have to beat @USU and @SDSU, and have to have UNLV beat SDSU (@UNLV) and they are in. Those UNLV & Wyoming losses are just killing them.

I think they would end up playing the game in Albuquerque instead of Reno, as Nevada took the worst loss of both, by getting beat by the conference shemgma, bottom feeder Wyoming.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

I also would like UNM in, and, though I despise them, probably SUDS. An all-MWC, MWC championship so to speak.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

New Mexico. Nevada.

I think SDSU could play with a mid tier P5 team in a bowl game. That said, I am happy for NM and wouldn't mind seeing them win the MWC...as crazy as that sounds.

I like to look at someone like Bob Davie who took over after Locksley's crap fire. By no means am I saying that NM is the next big thing of the MWC, but when Davie took over it took him THREE years just to compile the same number of wins in conf play s the previous three years combined.

2012: 1 Win
2013: 1 win
2014: 2 wins
2015: 4 wins (and a few really good wins)

If Davie can turn around a Locksley team, surely Bohl can turn around a Christensen team.

I am feeling good about the next few years.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Don't want to see SDSU, but that's not going to happen. SDSU is going to steamroll whoever they play if it's not Boise.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Wyoming and Fresno, oh wait was that a dream?
New Mexico SDSU with Rocky Long beating his old team
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12732&hilit=new+mexico" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Our preseason thread about this (at least the Mtn Division). UNM appears to be higher than I thought.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.