Because there is nothing to see here....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

We might as well talk about the Cat/Grizz game this weekend. There is no bigger game in the surrounding region in terms of rivalries and passionate fan bases! Go Grizz!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

My liver is gonna be hurtin' this weekend after that game.
ImageImageImageImage
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Who is the home team?
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

WYCowboy wrote:Who is the home team?
I'm thinking to Cowboys are, lol
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

In Bozeman this year.
ImageImageImageImage
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times

stymeman wrote:
I'm thinking to Cowboys are, lol
I'm talking about the Cats/Griz game.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

i heard it's in Billings, correct me if i'm wrong, oops wrong statements, i thought i was on bball page for tonights Cowboys vs Cowboys bball game tonight sorry
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

I think it is in Bozeman. Go GRIZZ!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

FTG
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Slow Hand wrote:We might as well talk about the Cat/Grizz game this weekend. There is no bigger game in the surrounding region in terms of rivalries and passionate fan bases! Go Grizz!
I thought schools at the FCS level had no fan support?????????? :D
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

FarmerPoke wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:We might as well talk about the Cat/Grizz game this weekend. There is no bigger game in the surrounding region in terms of rivalries and passionate fan bases! Go Grizz!
75% of them don't. When we went to Portland three weeks ago for Griz/Portland State the Griz brought about 5000 fans to their stadium.. PSU maybe had that many in attendance. In the MLS Timbers' stadium it looked a little sparse in there. Everywhere you went downtown and around the stadium was Montana fans.. and PSU is having a really good season with two FBS wins.
ImageImageImageImage
gopokes1399
Blog Team

MrTitleist wrote:
FarmerPoke wrote:
75% of them don't. When we went to Portland three weeks ago for Griz/Portland State the Griz brought about 5000 fans to their stadium.. PSU maybe had that many in attendance. In the MLS Timbers' stadium it looked a little sparse in there. Everywhere you went downtown and around the stadium was Montana fans.. and PSU is having a really good season with two FBS wins.
Mr. T ... FTG
Wicks
Blog Team
Has liked: 1 time

Perhaps you clowns should take this talk to the egriz forum? ;)
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Ya. I. Don't. Care. :D
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

gopokes1399 wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
FarmerPoke wrote:
Mr. T ... FTG
ImageImageImageImage
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

FarmerPoke wrote:
Ohio State averages over 100K per game so the MWC must have awesome attendance!!!! :D

For the topic at hand, is this typically close regardless of record or does Montana usually blow out Mt. State?

I've never really followed the rivalry.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
FarmerPoke wrote:
Ohio State averages over 100K per game so the MWC must have awesome attendance!!!! :D

For the topic at hand, is this typically close regardless of record or does Montana usually blow out Mt. State?

71-37-6. Some of these games are blowouts, some are very close.. snowing in Bozeman right now, might neutralize the Griz hurry-up offense a little. A lot on the line for Montana, has to win to get into the playoffs. Cats are just playing to beat the Griz. Montana has one of the top defenses in the Big Sky, Montana State has one of the top offenses in the Big Sky. MSU QB is pretty hurt right now, might be a difference in the game.
ImageImageImageImage
gopokes1399
Blog Team

MrTitleist wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:
FarmerPoke wrote:

71-37-6. Some of these games are blowouts, some are very close.. snowing in Bozeman right now, might neutralize the Griz hurry-up offense a little. A lot on the line for Montana, has to win to get into the playoffs. Cats are just playing to beat the Griz. Montana has one of the top defenses in the Big Sky, Montana State has one of the top offenses in the Big Sky. MSU QB is pretty hurt right now, might be a difference in the game.
Worth noting it is 30-26 since MSU joined the NCAA in 1957, and that's with the Griz winning 16 straight.... So it was 40-11 before that