WyoNation Week 12 Predictions!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Here's our predictions this week
http://www.wyonation.com/2015/11/wyonat ... edictions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Most of you guys predicting a win by Wyoming....is weed legal in Montana? :rofl:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

Whatever it was you guys were smoking, I'll take some of that. Great job predicting the win gents. I'll go have my crow now.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

CowboyNV wrote:Whatever it was you guys were smoking, I'll take some of that. Great job predicting the win gents. I'll go have my crow now.
Eat up, buddy :cool:
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote:
CowboyNV wrote:Whatever it was you guys were smoking, I'll take some of that. Great job predicting the win gents. I'll go have my crow now.
Eat up, buddy :cool:
And I thought I was having turkey for dinner :cry:
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

[Nationwide jingle voice]Blackened crow you taste so good.... [end Nationwide jingle voice]

Enjoy!
ImageImageImageImage