Strength Coach Hire

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyowilly2015
Buckaroo

While I'm at it, Bohl needs to go after the NDSU Strength & Conditioning coach, Jim Kramer, as well. He has been one of the most, if not THE most, important part of that dynasty as anyone. Been there like 13 years and was previously in Colorado Springs at the USOC. Pay the man his money!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Wyowilly2015 wrote:While I'm at it, Bohl needs to go after the NDSU Strength & Conditioning coach, Jim Kramer, as well. He has been one of the most, if not THE most, important part of that dynasty as anyone. Been there like 13 years and was previously in Colorado Springs at the USOC. Pay the man his money!
But does he have a neat slogan?
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

SDPokeFan wrote:
Wyowilly2015 wrote:While I'm at it, Bohl needs to go after the NDSU Strength & Conditioning coach, Jim Kramer, as well. He has been one of the most, if not THE most, important part of that dynasty as anyone. Been there like 13 years and was previously in Colorado Springs at the USOC. Pay the man his money!
But does he have a neat slogan?
And is he a grand master trainer?
castlerocker
Cowpoke

And........does he chew?
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

More importantly, is he Cowboy Tough?
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

wyokoke wrote:More importantly, is he Cowboy Tough?

And most importantly, will he ride for the brand?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

I doubt whoever it is will not #wardaddyup
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Lucky the kids are still buying into it. I have a marketing background, and as fans we can mock the cute little slogans, but it works. And if players are buying in, that is all we got.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

djm19 wrote:Lucky the kids are still buying into it. I have a marketing background, and as fans we can mock the cute little slogans, but it works. And if players are buying in, that is all we got.
Yup. It's not just kids that dig slogans, either. Every NFL team has something cute they say.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

BackHarlowRoad wrote:
djm19 wrote:Lucky the kids are still buying into it. I have a marketing background, and as fans we can mock the cute little slogans, but it works. And if players are buying in, that is all we got.
Yup. It's not just kids that dig slogans, either. Every NFL team has something cute they say.
Yeah, isn't something with their slogan deal the reason Carolina had a baseball bat for warmups for the Odell game? Keep swinging or something along those lines?
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

wyokoke wrote:
BackHarlowRoad wrote:
Yeah, isn't something with their slogan deal the reason Carolina had a baseball bat for warmups for the Odell game? Keep swinging or something along those lines?
Yeah, it was "bring the wood."

Every coach has a saying or phrase they like. It's nothing to bitch about.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
BackHarlowRoad wrote:

My opinion, "War Daddy" was a lame, overused, and tired representation of the strength of our team. Bitching or not, I feel it appropriate to state my opinion (as others have as well). Regardless who the next strength coach is, hope he doesn't adopt the "War Daddy" mantra.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =War+Daddy
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Impossible, the only thing coaches are allowed to use to get players/recruits to buy in are neon uniforms!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

joshvanklomp wrote:
Impossible, the only thing coaches are allowed to use to get players/recruits to buy in are neon uniforms!
YA! What you said! You are so right on the money! No 18 year old high school recruit gives a poop about uniforms / uniform combos, nor having their name on the back of their jersey. None of them.

I think you should lobby the NCAA to mandate 2 basic uniforms nationwide. Black, and White. If you are away, you wear white. At home, you wear black. No logos. No stripes. No colors. No variances whatsoever.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote:
BackHarlowRoad wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
BackHarlowRoad wrote:

My opinion, "War Daddy" was a lame, overused, and tired representation of the strength of our team. Bitching or not, I feel it appropriate to state my opinion (as others have as well). Regardless who the next strength coach is, hope he doesn't adopt the "War Daddy" mantra.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =War+Daddy
From that URL:
War Daddy
It is an inmate slang term for a pimp in a male prison; one who sets up the deed liaisons, just like a pimp on the streets does. The opposite of a sugar daddy.
Hey, I am looking for a war daddy." Do you know of any in here?
Ummm.......
2011BisonAlumni
Buckaroo

You guys are delusional if you think Jim is going to leave NDSU for Wyoming so he can watch his career die similar to what is happening to Bohl, Vigen etc.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

2011BisonAlumni wrote:You guys are delusional if you think Jim is going to leave NDSU for Wyoming so he can watch his career die similar to what is happening to Bohl, Vigen etc.
Go back to your hole
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

2011BisonAlumni wrote:You guys are delusional if you think Jim is going to leave NDSU for Wyoming so he can watch his career die similar to what is happening to Bohl, Vigen etc.
Lol.

Welcome to Wyonation. If you haven't figured it out yet, most of our posters are quite delusional.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

BeaverPoke wrote:
Lol.

Welcome to Wyonation. If you haven't figured it out yet, most of our posters are quite delusional.
You might be the worst of all.
W-Y, Until I Die!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Lol.

You might be the worst of all.

Lol I'm delusional?
How so?

Because I don't spout off how great Bohl is? Because I don't see how we are winning the MWC in 2 seasons?
Because I see that Wyoming ranks in the 110-120 area out of 12 D1 teams?

Gotcha.