New strength coach is on board

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

Nice video, seems like a great coach. Level headed, knowledgable, and young enough to relate and push the team.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

I think I like this guy
oumatt
Buckaroo

My son was around Coach Dennison while in the youth program (Union HS) and says he is the real deal. Expect to see a program similar to OU in many facets. Once the training table is complete at the HAPC, the final piece (nutrition) will be in place.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

oumatt wrote:My son was around Coach Dennison while in the youth program (Union HS) and says he is the real deal. Expect to see a program similar to OU in many facets. Once the training table is complete at the HAPC, the final piece (nutrition) will be in place.
oumatt are you in/from Oklahoma? I'm in OKC.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
oumatt
Buckaroo

Yes, I'm in Owasso currently.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

oumatt wrote:Yes, I'm in Owasso currently.
Near the two super powers in high school football....Jenks (Trojans) and Tulsa Union (Redskins). For those who don't know...both schools have won EVERY 6A state title in football since 1996. About half those state title games were played against each other!!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
Near the two super powers in high school football....Jenks (Trojans) and Tulsa Union (Redskins). For those who don't know...both schools have won EVERY 6A state title in football since 1996. About half those state title games were played against each other!!!!!!
And if it's anything like the past few years the state game is already sold out!
(My family is in the Tulsa area too)
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

wyokoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
And if it's anything like the past few years the state game is already sold out!
Figures! I honestly think Wyoming will play in the current "BCS" National Title game before SOMEBODY ELSE in the 6A wins the damned title!!!!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Figures! I honestly think Wyoming will play in the current "BCS" National Title game before SOMEBODY ELSE in the 6A wins the damned title!!!!
Well didn't they split it to 6A and 6B or some such thing because of that?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

wyokoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Well didn't they split it to 6A and 6B or some such thing because of that?
Yeah and the official names is 6A Division I and 6A Division II. But those two still keep winning the Division I titles.
oumatt
Buckaroo

Yes, 6A was split into two classes due to the west side of the state being shutout of the gold ball (championship). Their plan backfired because Bixby has won the 6A II titles since the split. Bixby's school district borders both Jenks and Union. Wyoming was in on a Bixby lineman, but he recently verballed to OSU.