3 star WR picks WYO

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
knhendon
Buckaroo

Kid looks great!! Looking forward to having him as Poke.
Last edited by knhendon on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

I've seen this kid play in high school can't believe the pokes got him HUGE pickup.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

to the city itself, I really feel in love," Okwoli said. "It's like Phoenix, but smaller. I had a great time out there.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/h ... /79636654/

Don't get me wrong, Im very excited about this guy coming to UW but are we sure he's mentally fit to attend college? I love Laramie & I love Phoenix but they couldn't be more different. ;)
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Hopefully he plays with a major chip on his shoulder
W-Y, Until I Die!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

303cowboy wrote:to the city itself, I really feel in love," Okwoli said. "It's like Phoenix, but smaller. I had a great time out there.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/h ... /79636654/

Don't get me wrong, Im very excited about this guy coming to UW but are we sure he's mentally fit to attend college? I love Laramie & I love Phoenix but they couldn't be more different. ;)
Haha I read that too and thought it must be a misprint....Laramie and Phoenix couldn't be further from each other. Haha. He may be in for a rude awakening this time next year....
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Hey he came out in the snow, I actually had several friends from AZ when I was at UW, they were pretty happy to get out of the heat for a few years.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Looks like this cat was slow playing his hand and people began folding on him. I hope we didn't get something that everyone else didn't want? Perhaps there is a silver lining in there somewhere.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Worked for us with Eddie, not so much with Sewell, so I guess we'll just have to see.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.