Wick is back

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Gags just tweeted an article that states that Wick has been cleared to play again and that he is expecting a medical waiver to come through
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wow! A pleasant surprise! Okay Wick, show those defenses what you can do!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

http://www.wyosports.net/wick-plans-to- ... 94eac.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

And the winner of the medical redshirt pissing match is.....
W-Y, Until I Die!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyoming/ ... 17bad.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ryan's article w/ quite a few more quotes.
ImageImageImageImage
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Quality depth is a good problem to have. Especially with tapscott leaving
I'm good for 3!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Welcome back, Wick
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Welcome back, man. Here's to a great and healthy season! I'm glad you are able to return from your injury. Don't push it this season. Play hard but be smart if you get your bell rung. Tough man and glad you are a POKE!
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I'm ok with this as well
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

So, does he jump Hill on the depth chart? Or is this Hill's job and Wick will serve as 2nd option?
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:So, does he jump Hill on the depth chart? Or is this Hill's job and Wick will serve as 2nd option?
“This coming year, I know Brian’s the guy,” Wick said. “I’m fine with taking any kind of role I can."
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I think this will work out well. Imo Brian carried too much of a load last year, too much punishment. He's got the single season record so there's not that hanging over him anymore. It will be awesome to have Wick come in to spell Brian for 10 carries a game.
Last edited by LanderPoke on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:So, does he jump Hill on the depth chart? Or is this Hill's job and Wick will serve as 2nd option?
“This coming year, I know Brian’s the guy,” Wick said. “I’m fine with taking any kind of role I can."
Thanks JVK. I didnt read any of the releases, but that about says it
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:He's got the single season record so there's not that hanging over him anymore.
Now he'll be chasing the career rushing record (536 yards shy)
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Starting to feel like a bowl is a must in 2016. Good chance Hill declares after next season. RB depth will be tested in 2017.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:
Thanks JVK. I didnt read any of the releases, but that about says it
That quote says it all about Wick. What a team player no attitude, no me me me talk. "I just want to Contribute, if that means flying down on kick offs or returning kicks or lining up at slot so be it" Wick and May were two of most unselfish team players in last 6 years of recruits at Wyoming. Just incredible Yong men who are both larger than life to my three kids. So damn refreshing these days to hear that willingness to help the team in any way possible. with prima Donna athletes all over the news. We are really blessed in wyoming.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Giving the ball to Wick when Brian needs a breather sounds like a good problem to have
W-Y, Until I Die!
NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

J-Rod wrote:Starting to feel like a bowl is a must in 2016. Good chance Hill declares after next season. RB depth will be tested in 2017.
The depth may be unknown, but I feel there is good talent at the position the position. I agree that Hill will most likely declare and I am fine with that and Wick will have graduated as well. Be it good or bad, I see Overstreet redshirting this year which would give him three more years. Finally, we have Nico Evans and Milo Hall at the position. I see Milo Hall having a very successful career as a Cowboy. If it wasn't for a problem with him having transferred high schools, I believe he would've been sought after much more heavily. So while the numbers won't look great, talent will be there.