How many scholarships left?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

WestWYOPoke wrote:It's always good to hang on to 1 or maybe 2 scholarships after signing day. Inevitably there is someone that falls through the cracks and can be a solid pickup for someone that still has a spot to give. Be it a guy that couldn't sign because another school oversigned, or maybe a guy that was injured and receiving little to no interest.
Sounds like we will have some extra schollys with all the commits flipping.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:
PokeOLoco wrote:Is the kid from Pueblo gonna be on scholly?
the Zach kid?
Yeah, and it sounds like he is taking a scholarship.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

WYCowboy wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:It's always good to hang on to 1 or maybe 2 scholarships after signing day. Inevitably there is someone that falls through the cracks and can be a solid pickup for someone that still has a spot to give. Be it a guy that couldn't sign because another school oversigned, or maybe a guy that was injured and receiving little to no interest.
Sounds like we will have some extra schollys with all the commits flipping.
Ya...unfortunately, we are gaining spots.

Ol Bohly better have his poop together and have some positive results in 2016...Burman has hedged a lot on him (including his own job) - and so far, well, you know.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

I'm sure Bohl is aware we have to win NOW. Does he (or his assistants) have what it takes. God I hope so, but I've never been so worried about Wyoming football in my life. We are at serious, serious crossroads... and the weaker teams in our conference seem to be getting stronger. Are we?
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.