Dameko Doddles leaves UW

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:Slow, any info on CJ Johnson? How's he doing in the program?
No, I haven't heard much about him. I am not around as much anymore so it is more and more difficult to judge. I am becoming much like everyone else on here. I have to rely on people I know in the program. ;-) I am in a much warmer climate now. ;)
Is this war daddy?
:rofl: No, No I am not "The" War Daddy, Coach D is much smarter than I will ever be!
One of War Daddy's minions then
No Minion....actually not even any affiliation with the War Daddy staff. I am my own person and I do my own thing....wanna buy an Island?
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

Slow Hand wrote:wanna buy an Island?
Yes I do, unless I have to pay for it.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

The modern dilemma of Wyoming football. It's not just getting the good players to come that is hard, keeping them is too.
PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:
No, I haven't heard much about him. I am not around as much anymore so it is more and more difficult to judge. I am becoming much like everyone else on here. I have to rely on people I know in the program. ;-) I am in a much warmer climate now. ;)

You're in Hell?

Slow Mind, who needs back stabbers like you? You feed off what others do....good riddance!
PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

Slow Hand wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:
laxwyo wrote:Wonder if he'll quit OSU when he's not starting every game. Dude sounds like a baby.
He might be the most arrogant player I have ever seen. All he did was run his mouth about how good he was.......I guess I can say that now that he is gone. LOL
You said there might be another frosh receiver leaving as well? Justice or James? James ended up with some touches and a TD. Looks good.
They both talked about leaving but I haven't heard any rumblings yet about them acting on it......
You are the type of guy that I am sure "helped" them with their rumblings!
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

There is a reason that Frosh weren't getting many tosses to them. It's hard when you rarely get yourself open and we all have to complain each game of Coffman holding the ball too long. I rarely remeber seeing anyone else open to be able to get them the ball.

As for losing a 3 star kid who thinks he should get more than he's earned? I won't miss that. Parker earned more time. Murphy started to show signs near the end of the year. Both were still struggling to get open still. Johnson now has a year under his belt being bigger, stronger, faster and more experience without losing a year of eligibility. And it looks like we've got some decent looking WRs coming in this year. I think we'll be fine in the position. Maulhardt had a good year, but talent wise and number wise was having a year that you'd want most Soph and some Frosh should strive for. If you want to consider yourself a really good underclassmen WR you need to have the talent to get open enough to have the opportunity of 300-500 yards.

Good luck to you Doddles... Maybe you should've went to TCU...
Hampshire
Ranch Hand

This forum is sure wierd , you go on here and say what's going on with the team and these guys just want to act like ostriches. They always have to just see it for themselves for some reason, you would think they have learned by now that there is almost always something to what's put on here , they don't want to except it , kinda entertaining.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Hampshire wrote:This forum is sure wierd , you go on here and say what's going on with the team and these guys just want to act like ostriches. They always have to just see it for themselves for some reason, you would think they have learned by now that there is almost always something to what's put on here , they don't want to except it , kinda entertaining.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

PotatoCreekPete wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:

You're in Hell?

Slow Mind, who needs back stabbers like you? You feed off what others do....good riddance!
You are never going to get rid of me "SPUD!" I will hang around just to haunt you. First, let me cast a spell on you....May you acquire a simple mind and dwell on things that are out of your control. May you pass judgement on many who will never care about your meager existence, May you sit in your own squalor, and think highly of yourself. Finally, may your simple logic convince you that what you have to say matters or that your opinion is important to anyone......Oh wait someone has already hit you in the head with that stick! See you around you "Mashed Mind Minion" LOL
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

cali2wyo wrote:
Hampshire wrote:This forum is sure wierd , you go on here and say what's going on with the team and these guys just want to act like ostriches. They always have to just see it for themselves for some reason, you would think they have learned by now that there is almost always something to what's put on here , they don't want to except it , kinda entertaining.
Same here.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
billings
Ranch Hand

You don't really think an ostrich sticks its head in the ground do you? wow
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

billings wrote:
You don't really think an ostrich sticks its head in the ground do you? wow
LOL Popular myth just like the jackalope.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I don't even think that pic is an ostrich
W-Y, Until I Die!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:I don't even think that pic is an ostrich
Haha yeah it might be an emu or something else... the caption still remains true, however.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

cassowary
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

LanderPoke wrote:
cassowary
Definitely not a Cassowary

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Looked more emu than ostrich unless that's what adolescent ostrich looks like
W-Y, Until I Die!
SlowPoke
Buckaroo

J-Rod wrote:The modern dilemma of Wyoming football. It's not just getting the good players to come that is hard, keeping them is too.
Well, this should cure itself down the road. One problem with changing HC is that the recruiting "class" system (if there was one) breaks down and has to be rebuilt. In the mean time recruiting is just a bunch of unfamiliar individuals who have no investment in the team or the school.

A "class" of recruits is build up over 3-4 years with home visits and communications by the coaches, trips to the school and attending camps by the players, and potential members of a class of recruits getting to know each other and communicating among themselves for several years before signing day even rolls around.

Once a "class" is actually created the members tend to reinforce each other's desire to attend the program and not wander off.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

SlowPoke wrote:
J-Rod wrote:The modern dilemma of Wyoming football. It's not just getting the good players to come that is hard, keeping them is too.
Well, this should cure itself down the road. One problem with changing HC is that the recruiting "class" system (if there was one) breaks down and has to be rebuilt. In the mean time recruiting is just a bunch of unfamiliar individuals who have no investment in the team or the school.

A "class" of recruits is build up over 3-4 years with home visits and communications by the coaches, trips to the school and attending camps by the players, and potential members of a class of recruits getting to know each other and communicating among themselves for several years before signing day even rolls around.

Once a "class" is actually created the members tend to reinforce each other's desire to attend the program and not wander off.
Couldn't be further from the truth.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

laxwyo wrote:Looked more emu than ostrich unless that's what adolescent ostrich looks like
Yep. Emu. Unless that's the offspring of a BYU and a sheep alumni.