Dameko Doddles leaves UW

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyoming/ ... dde92.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So there's that.
ImageImageImageImage
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

rough day for Wyo football...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I was expecting huge things from doddles, but it sounds like he's got issues. Head case. It's ridiculous that these entitled kids come in and think that they should be featured receivers over dudes that have been in the program for 2-4 years. What happened to putting in time and earning your keep through your actions?

Also..If he's going to Okie St. to play safety why didn't we try him out there? Seems like we missed the mark, too. He had saftey/LB written all over him with his size and speed.
Last edited by LanderPoke on Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

He really thought he was going to get 100 yard 2 TD receiving games as a true frosh... dude you couldn't stay out of the dog house long enough to stay on the field, and when you got on the field you were invisible. I hope you get your head on straight, but the life of the walk on isn't easy so good luck.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Addition by subtraction. Great physical speciman...but a less than good head on this kid.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Told ya so.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Wonder if he'll quit OSU when he's not starting every game. Dude sounds like a baby.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:Wonder if he'll quit OSU when he's not starting every game. Dude sounds like a baby.
He might be the most arrogant player I have ever seen. All he did was run his mouth about how good he was.......I guess I can say that now that he is gone. LOL
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Slow Hand wrote:
laxwyo wrote:Wonder if he'll quit OSU when he's not starting every game. Dude sounds like a baby.
He might be the most arrogant player I have ever seen. All he did was run his mouth about how good he was.......I guess I can say that now that he is gone. LOL
You said there might be another frosh receiver leaving as well? Justice or James? James ended up with some touches and a TD. Looks good.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Slow Hand wrote:Told ya so.
Dameko was a forgone conclusion as soon as October. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. IF another one that you predicted leaves then I'll give you props.
Last edited by LanderPoke on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:
You said there might be another frosh receiver leaving as well? Justice or James? James ended up with some touches and a TD. Looks good.
They both talked about leaving but I haven't heard any rumblings yet about them acting on it......
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Slow Hand wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:
They both talked about leaving but I haven't heard any rumblings yet about them acting on it......
Price would be especially dumb to leave. He's got a bright future here. So does Murphy imo.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Slow, any info on CJ Johnson? How's he doing in the program?
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:Told ya so.
Dameko was a forgone conclusion as soon as October. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. IF another one that you predicted leaves then I'll give you props.
ha ha ha, I don't want props I just want a good WR to develop and stay in the Brown and Gold!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote:Slow, any info on CJ Johnson? How's he doing in the program?
No, I haven't heard much about him. I am not around as much anymore so it is more and more difficult to judge. I am becoming much like everyone else on here. I have to rely on people I know in the program. ;-) I am in a much warmer climate now. ;)
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Slow Hand wrote:
No, I haven't heard much about him. I am not around as much anymore so it is more and more difficult to judge. I am becoming much like everyone else on here. I have to rely on people I know in the program. ;-) I am in a much warmer climate now. ;)
Is this war daddy?
W-Y, Until I Die!
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Hopefully calmer heads prevail and they realize they had a lot to learn. It's tough for young receivers to make an impact, especially in the pro style system where route and blocking schemes are so much more complex than say the spread.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:
Is this war daddy?
:rofl: No, No I am not "The" War Daddy, Coach D is much smarter than I will ever be!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Slow Hand wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:
Is this war daddy?
:rofl: No, No I am not "The" War Daddy, Coach D is much smarter than I will ever be!
One of War Daddy's minions then
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I find it hard to believe that a player that couldn't get on the field for a 2-10 Wyoming team is going to do anything at Oklahoma St., regardless of a position change.