OT: Don't know how this hasn't been brought up

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootbal ... as-in-jail
Just going to leave this here. Real interesting.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Seems to be a perfect fit for Mizzou, I'm surprised they've taken away the offer.

BYU now has a close eye on him, he seems like a solid nut puncher. He'll join the team after his mission, he's been called to serve in a prison.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

That's how you know you're in the SEC
ImageImageImageImage
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

I hope the kid gets his crap together and fixes his life. He can work his way out of this, but it'll take just that. Work.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
coachgtp
Buckaroo

The University of Utah is in a similar situation. They're working hard to get a kid in who quarterbacked the Utah 4A state champions. The kid moved to Utah the summer before his senior year to "change his environment". He had been charged, as an adult, for two counts of burglary while living in Florida. The day after he graduates from high school he has to return to Florida to serve his 90 day sentence.
Mr.Large
Ranch Hand

You know when Missouri left the Big 12 and joined the SEC, both conferences GPA's went up
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I think Missouri finished 66 in rank by offers. I think Wyoming was 118. I think NMSU was 101.
It looks like Missouri would not have done much better in rank even with that jailbird.