2017 Cowboy Football Recruiting

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

JimmyDimes wrote:Use the remaining 2/3 scholarships on the guys they brought in this past weekend. There were a couple others...not sure if they received offers however.
Do you really receive an offer if you don't post it on Twitter? Lol
W-Y, Until I Die!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Wouldn't the juco guys be considered 2016 targets?
nwpoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

I don't know what our odds are of landing either of these 2 washington kids, but they can play. Hope to see them both in brown and gold.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

ImageImageImageImage
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

I like the middle lb from Windsor. The question with guys from that area seem to be who is Wyoming competing against? Norther Colorado or csu/CU? I sure don't want to many recruiting battles w UNC but does Wyoming EVER win recruiting battles for Colorado kids w csu?

I like the coaches finding different areas to recruit (Oklahoma/Illinois....) rather than just going with leftovers from Colorado that csu doesn't want. I feel (in the limited years Bohl has been in Laramie) that they are going after higher ceiling players from Colorado then in the past. It used to seem that half the roster was the "tier below csu recruits" players from Colorado
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 8 times

Coeur d' Alene wrote:I like the middle lb from Windsor. The question with guys from that area seem to be who is Wyoming competing against? Norther Colorado or csu/CU? I sure don't want to many recruiting battles w UNC but does Wyoming EVER win recruiting battles for Colorado kids w csu?

I like the coaches finding different areas to recruit (Oklahoma/Illinois....) rather than just going with leftovers from Colorado that csu doesn't want. I feel (in the limited years Bohl has been in Laramie) that they are going after higher ceiling players from Colorado then in the past. It used to seem that half the roster was the "tier below csu recruits" players from Colorado
I'm pretty sure when we got Eddie, we beat out csu and maybe cu. Other than that, I'm sure there have been a few others but not off the top of my head.

Edit: upon further review, according to Rivals, Eddie had offers to UW, csu, Indiana and Arizona State.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Joe Parker chose UW over CSU
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Brian Hendricks was from CSU roots, I believe.
ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Updated as of today! Check the recruiting page in the top post of this thread for more info on the offered athletes.
ImageImageImageImage