NCAA: No new bowls for at least 3 years

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... bowl-games

I know lots of people think we have way too many bowls and that it sucks. I get that the bowls should mean something and they are being devalued by having so many. I definitely won't disagree with that and would completely understand the thought to actually reduce bowls.

Honestly, though, I don't care. As long as we don't pit 2 teams from the same conference against each other, it really doesn't bother me that there are so many bowls. If the kids have fun, the fans enjoy it, and it is a little extra practice, who cares? I don't have to watch.

With that said, getting to the point where losing teams get in probably means you have too many bowls :lol:
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 229 times

Good, too bad the NCAA didn't cut any existing games! Getting to a bowl game should mean something; not every team deserves a blue ribbon for participation.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

OrediggerPoke wrote:Good, too bad the NCAA didn't cut any existing games! Getting to a bowl game should mean something; not every team deserves a blue ribbon for participation.
The NCAA doesn't have the ridiculous number of bowl games because they feel every team deserves a blue ribbon. It's all about the Benjamins!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo