New Scoreboard Location

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
GOWYO
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

I think I read this week about some big video scoreboard upgrade coming. I predict it will be placed on the north side, facing south. This will piss me off, just like the last time, because nobody likes watching TV, or any other screen with the sun shining on it. The video will look SOOO much better if they just put it at the south end facing north. It's like buying a Corvette and then pulling two of the spark plug wires.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they ARE putting it at the south end facing north. Anybody know?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

GOWYO wrote:I think I read this week about some big video scoreboard upgrade coming. I predict it will be placed on the north side, facing south. This will piss me off, just like the last time, because nobody likes watching TV, or any other screen with the sun shining on it. The video will look SOOO much better if they just put it at the south end facing north. It's like buying a Corvette and then pulling two of the spark plug wires.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they ARE putting it at the south end facing north. Anybody know?
Yes...going in the south end zone. North is being taken out at some point by the HATC...hence the switch in the first place.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...