Buh-Bye...Justice Murphy

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

Yabadabadoo wrote:http://pokesradio.com/
Doctson's was a bit different than these other players in that he left when he was a #1 guy. I can't think of too many other guys that left when they were starting. The others seem to leave when they're further down the depth chart than they expected after their freshmen year. You have to TAKE the starting gig from the upperclassmen!! No worries, CJ Jennings sounds like he'll be a great get.
W-Y, Until I Die!
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

Laramie HAD a Staples. The charter school didn't renew their lease.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

And in your other notes, Jacob English isn't from Encampment, he's from Kansas
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I said when Bohl was hired: getting quality recruits isn't the only battle. Keeping them in town is just as difficult.

Majority of the best talent in college football is in California, Texas, Florida, etc. The winter weather conditions scare off WYOMINGITES, let alone thin-skinned 18-21 year olds from warm states. It is what it is. Glad we've bombarded Oklahoma for solid talent. Those kids know poop weather and won't wimp out.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I'm too lazy to look up the numbers, but I believe we have been getting more midwestern recruits the last couple of years - Nebraska, Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma, even N.Dak.. I know he offered a ton from Illinois this year.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 44 times

J-Rod wrote:I said when Bohl was hired: getting quality recruits isn't the only battle. Keeping them in town is just as difficult.

Majority of the best talent in college football is in California, Texas, Florida, etc. The winter weather conditions scare off WYOMINGITES, let alone thin-skinned 18-21 year olds from warm states. It is what it is. Glad we've bombarded Oklahoma for solid talent. Those kids know poop weather and won't wimp out.
Glad having to put off with the amount of damned tornado warnings and people going bat assed crazy at F0-F1 tornadoes acting like they're F5s!!!! :roll: The local weatherpeople are just hilarious during a severe storm warning where tornadoes and large hail could happen. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

wyokoke wrote:And in your other notes, Jacob English isn't from Encampment, he's from Kansas
My bad, I thought I read somewhere where he was from Encampment. Thanks for the correction. Thank you for reading.
RawPoke24
Buckaroo

Yabadabadoo wrote:
wyokoke wrote:And in your other notes, Jacob English isn't from Encampment, he's from Kansas
My bad, I thought I read somewhere where he was from Encampment. Thanks for the correction. Thank you for reading.
Waddie Love is the kid that is from Encampment that is wanting to train to be a Navy Seal.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

RawPoke24 wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:
Waddie Love is the kid that is from Encampment that is wanting to train to be a Navy Seal.
The fact that Waddie isn't pursuing a PH.D. is a shame [emoji848]
W-Y, Until I Die!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

RawPoke24 wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:
That's inexcusable. Bad job by me. Thanks for the correction, I appreciate you reading.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Correction made.