Idaho Stay/Move-down Study

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

http://www.underdogdynasty.com/2016/5/5 ... nch-or-new

Interesting stuff from the Idaho stay/move-down study.. noted that a WAC/BSC league almost happened that would have included South Dakota. Also reveals that NDSU and SDSU could be leaving the Summit league for the Valley in all sports. Interesting nuggets in here.
ImageImageImageImage
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

MrTitleist wrote:Also reveals that NDSU and SDSU could be leaving the Summit league for the Valley in all sports. Interesting nuggets in here.
I've considered this as a strong possibility for a while, but my thought was more of a merger between the MVC, MVFC and Summit League.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Loved the ending about Karl Benson not even being qualified to be a dog catcher! LOL
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

For me, the interesting part was about the WAC. That is something to watch for those weasels in provo.

I've always said a best of the rest conference won't happen because no tie-ins and no seat at the playoff table. If I read that correctly, the WAC could still be recognized as a FBS conference. Once byu finally accepts the fact that the P5 doesn't want them, I wonder if the WAC is something they would try to pursue?

The overinflated ego, butthurt division
byu
BSU
SDSU
CSU

Other division that is convinced this would be a better deal.
+4 other teams
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Dang. They were supposed to be in the superconference. Time to lock up:
Byu
houston
gonzaga
wichita st
long beach st
pepperdine
tulane
smu
utep