It's time for beer at the War

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

This is an absolute failure for Tom Burman. When you're a cash strapped school like Wyoming, every revenue stream needs to be opened up and developed. I've been satisfied with Burman's performance since Sternberg held his nuts to the fire. I am not satisfied with the lack of alcohol sales. Can we afford to sacrifice any revenue streams, especially when the state raises hell every time the state contributes a dollar to athletics?

Part of being an A.D. is maximizing revenue without sacrificing the states values. Adding alcohol sales at games is not sacrificing Wyoming values. In fact, Wyoming is one of the heaviest drinking states in the country.

This means nothing to me personally, as I haven't drank in almost 5 years, but it is important for our athletics department. We need the increase to the budget.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
SnowyRange
Ranch Hand

Adding alcohol sales at games is not sacrificing Wyoming values. In fact, Wyoming is one of the heaviest drinking states in the country.
So you say.

But actually Wyoming government has a 1930s approach to alcohol and where it is sold and by whom. This is not something that any AD could snap his fingers and make happen. There's a whole political minefield to traverse here and, so far, as the legislature has been kicking in tens of millions of dollars to athletics, there's no reason to try to bulldoze through that minefield for another $250K a year, or whatever it is.

(And, I'm happy if they sell beer at the War. Seems completely fine to me. But it's not so simple.)