Forum keeps showing up in Blue instead of Brown

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

DVDA wrote:I only use chrome. It seems to be good now on my laptop after I cleared the cache and slowed down on the adult tv. It's still blue on my phone using chrome as well. I guess I'll clear everything on here and see if it fixes the problem.
Have you found out that there are in fact no hot milfs in your area looking for the deed?

Took me a couple dozen times to learn that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

laxwyo wrote:
DVDA wrote:I only use chrome. It seems to be good now on my laptop after I cleared the cache and slowed down on the adult tv. It's still blue on my phone using chrome as well. I guess I'll clear everything on here and see if it fixes the problem.
Have you found out that there are in fact no hot milfs in your area looking for the deed?

Oh...please tell me you're joking! :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:
laxwyo wrote:

Yes.

W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

laxwyo wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
laxwyo wrote:

Yes.
GOOD! You have to be far dumber than a Fort Fart State grad to think there are hot-looking MILFs in your area looking for the deed! :roll: :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
laxwyo wrote:

Yes.
GOOD! You have to be far dumber than a Fort Fart State grad to think there are hot-looking MILFs in your area looking for the deed! :roll: :roll:
Especially since I live in rock springs

W-Y, Until I Die!