Southern Miss Roberts Stadium...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Take a look a their stadium. I know a new dome stadium is out of the question, but their stadium is similar to ours and they closed off one the ends and it looks pretty good. Hopefully with the renovation of the HATC that ours will look as good. Maybe some true seats instead of bleachers for our prime season ticket holders on the west end could be installed. The capacity would be a little smaller because of true seats being added instead of bleachers, but could be made up to keep it around 30k, with some seats being added to something similar what Southern miss has done.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

I would gladly go ($5 a game) x (6 games/yr.) = $30/yr. extra for a stadium seat.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Adv8RU12 wrote:I would gladly go ($5 a game) x (6 games/yr.) = $30/yr. extra for a stadium seat.
What my alma mater did for its chairbacks is a $100 one-time deposit to claim a chair as yours for the life of the chair, and season tickets are $20 more than bleacher seats.

This is two levels down and they had no problem selling those seats. Definitely another small revenue possibility to consider.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo