The War's Better than... GO AND VOTE!!!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Some azzholes over on the MWC Board are trying to vote New Mexico's University Stadium as superior to the War. ANYONE who's been there know's better, so go and vote!!!

This is a bottom-up elimination poll, so you actually want to vote for any of the other three stadiums, NOT the War.

Linky...

http://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/topi ... -9/&page=1
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I've been to, SDSU(sux), Fresno St(sux), UNM(sux), CSU(sux), Air Force(it's ok), Boise St(ok but not great), UNLV(not great for football, but monster trucks yes, lol), hope to visit Nevada this fall, and the War, hands down I'm biased but besides the atmosphere at Boise and AF, War Memorial is one of the best in the Conference, we can hold our own. Go POKES!!!
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

I was almost there with the original MWC for visiting them all, still haven't made it to lots of schools in the West Division (maybe Nevada this fall):
From the ones I've been to (new and old MWC combined):
Pughes: sucks
University Stadium: unremarkable
Romney: garbage when we went back when USU hung 63 on us or whatever, thought the press box would collapse during the game
LaVell Edwards: gag
Rice-Eccles: went in 2003 right after the olympics, pretty impressive game day crowd, can't knock that stadium, just their fans
Sam Boyd: went to the 2004 Vegas bowl, loved the experience but the stadium was pretty underwhelming

Non-MWC
Kidd-Brewer (App State) Absolutely gorgeous area surrounding the stadium, stadium itself was exactly what you'd expect from a school that recently moved up to D1 football. Would definitely go back to Boone though.
Spartan Stadium (MSU) Pretty drab and very dated, it's easy to see why MSU students don't show up to the games kind of a depressing/prison like feel from the outside.
Darrell K Royal Stadium (Texas) Most impressive stadium I've been to.