Kell: UW is poor steward of money

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Hayduke
Cowpoke

Yeah...

I'll tell you what, go to Fort Collins and check out CSU. One BILLION in construction debt and a president determined to destroy the principles of the Land Grant mission.

UW is a model of efficiency compared to 99% of the land grant schools in this country.

This columnist needs to leave Wyoming once in a while and see what is going on in this country.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

That "letter" is barely a few paragraphs long. Jesus, if you're going to post whiny poop, at least make sure it is adequate enough to be printed on a newspaper's site. That felt like a WyoNation post posted to the paper.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Dino, I think you misunderstood J-Rod. Pretty sure he was being critical of the actual "letter," not your posting of it here.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

joshvanklomp wrote:Dino, I think you misunderstood J-Rod. Pretty sure he was being critical of the actual "letter," not your posting of it here.
I see that now, you have my apologies, J-Rod.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Dino - I'm not sure what kind of point your are trying to make by quoting J-Rod 3 times and not adding any comment. What is the point?
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

WYCowboy wrote:Dino - I'm not sure what kind of point your are trying to make by quoting J-Rod 3 times and not adding any comment. What is the point?
I erased my previous comments after learning that I had misconstrued J-Rod's own post. If you can tell me how to delete said posts I would be happy to do that. Any help would be appreciated.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator

Yabadabadoo wrote:
WYCowboy wrote:Dino - I'm not sure what kind of point your are trying to make by quoting J-Rod 3 times and not adding any comment. What is the point?
I erased my previous comments after learning that I had misconstrued J-Rod's own post. If you can tell me how to delete said posts I would be happy to do that. Any help would be appreciated.
I am not sure if you can do that. I will delete them with your permission.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

WYCowboy wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:
Yes, please do. Thank you.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator

Yabadabadoo wrote:
WYCowboy wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:
Yes, please do. Thank you.
Done.