Concessions

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

McPeachy wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
McPeachy wrote:Has always appeared to me, they do as little as possible to get the job done. No vision, no innovation, no training, no preparation, no balls.
Sounds like a certain someone we all know of. :whistle: :roll:
:rofl:
Seriously, though, don't Burman, Primus, and whoever should be more aware, ever visit other venues and observe or notice the differences? I mean it's pretty elementary to me that I would be researching what other schools and venues are doing vis a vis event concessions. It pretty much falls under the scope of revenue and fundraising...

:brick:
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

Truth be told, I only eat the bare minimum at the game to stave off hunger besides the popcorn for my little girls. Seems like a wasted opportunity to create an atmosphere at game time and make a few extra bones. Hell, we even threw out the patio/restaurant/bar area idea. I rather enjoy pro events and try their special foods. It does seem like a lack of vision. Maybe it's only reserved for wildcatters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!