POKES WILL BE UNIFORMLY BETTER IN 2016

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 141 times

This is the helmet we need to use Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 141 times

Pulled this from a recruits Twitter. Helmet looks almost silver and I thought the nickel plate helmet with steamboat on it looks pretty sharp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

I don't get it... Our coaches insist on only 1 helmet, 1 home, and 1 away uniform combo. But obviously they know other colors/designs look nice and its what our players want, that's why they send kids pictures of brown helmets/let recruits put on gold jerseys during visits. If coaches are aware of what their own PLAYERS want, why do they insist on being old-fashioned/stubborn. Disclaimer: I like our new uniforms, I just dislike the lack of variety
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

cali2wyo wrote:I don't get it... Our coaches insist on only 1 helmet, 1 home, and 1 away uniform combo. But obviously they know other colors/designs look nice and its what our players want, that's why they send kids pictures of brown helmets/let recruits put on gold jerseys during visits. If coaches are aware of what their own PLAYERS want, why do they insist on being old-fashioned/stubborn. Disclaimer: I like our new uniforms, I just dislike the lack of variety
I wonder how the players at NDSU felt about having only 1 home and 1 away uniform....
I'm good for 3!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Cornpoke wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:I don't get it... Our coaches insist on only 1 helmet, 1 home, and 1 away uniform combo. But obviously they know other colors/designs look nice and its what our players want, that's why they send kids pictures of brown helmets/let recruits put on gold jerseys during visits. If coaches are aware of what their own PLAYERS want, why do they insist on being old-fashioned/stubborn. Disclaimer: I like our new uniforms, I just dislike the lack of variety
I wonder how the players at NDSU felt about having only 1 home and 1 away uniform....
They probably thought nothing about it, because FCS football is largely an afterthought in the grand scheme of college football.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...