MEMO TO THE MOUNTAIN WEST: WYOMING HAS A QUARTERBACK

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

yopaulie
Ranch Hand

High praise, but only a four win prediction? If Josh shines + Hill, I would expect more wins.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

yopaulie wrote:High praise, but only a four win prediction? If Josh shines + Hill, I would expect more wins.
Defense.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Yabadabadoo wrote:
yopaulie wrote:High praise, but only a four win prediction? If Josh shines + Hill, I would expect more wins.
Defense.
Our defense has been an issue for quite a few seasons now, but if they show any improvement at all (and they SHOULD), I'd argue that 5-6 wins is well within the realm of reasonable possibility.

A competitive home opener against the MAC's top team should set the tone. If it's a blowout, three wins might be a stretch...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Wyovanian wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:
Defense.
Our defense has been an issue for quite a few seasons now, but if they show any improvement at all (and they SHOULD), I'd argue that 5-6 wins is well within the realm of reasonable possibility.

A competitive home opener against the MAC's top team should set the tone. If it's a blowout, three wins might be a stretch...
I'm with you completely...I want to believe the defense will be markedly improved this season, then again, I thought it would be improved last year. You're right, if the defense goes up a few notches this season, combined with what I thnk will be the best offensive team that Bohl has had to date, 5-6 wins is not out of the question.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Yabadabadoo wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:
Defense.

I'm with you completely...I want to believe the defense will be markedly improved this season, then again, I thought it would be improved last year. You're right, if the defense goes up a few notches this season, combined with what I think will be the best offensive team that Bohl has had to date, 5-6 wins is not out of the question.