New Wyoming Athletics website

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Check out the new Wyoming athletics website. They recently dropped CBS Sports as their partner and moved to SportsLabs. Still a work in progress.

http://www.gowyo.com
ImageImageImageImage
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LOVE THE NEW WEBSITE! Looks so much better and very professional. Great move
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

SportsLabs is Boulder based, they do websites for Kentucky and Kansas State as well.
ImageImageImageImage
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

It certainly does have a mobile feel to it...
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Worlds better!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
onePokeovertheline
Ranch Hand

It's clear the folks in Boulder were doin their legal Colorado weed. The site, while looks nice, is functionally terrible. I hope they get feedback and listen. Just one example of many, is the disappearance of the quicklinks where you could find stat sheets, prospectus, and a few other things that can now be found nowhere.

If anyone knows where to find them, please let us know.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

MrTitleist wrote:Check out the new Wyoming athletics website. They recently dropped CBS Sports as their partner and moved to SportsLabs. Still a work in progress.

http://www.gowyo.com
They definitely have a long way to go before I would call this a "functional" site. Looks like the emphasis is on the social networking aspect, and they forgot to focus on the teams themselves. What happened to the links to stats, schedules, archives???? I'm old and half way blind but I can't find any of that stuff.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

You guys complaining sound like my mother-in-law on social media when Facebook changes their layout.

Social media/WYOVISION videos seem to be the focus, perfect for recruits visiting the site.
Rosters are easy to find now, and I'm sure more things like stats, articles, interviews, etc. will be even more visible during each sports respective season for us fans.

I think it's great!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

They'll be added as we go along, I'm sure. Most sites aren't 100% complete when it goes live for the first time.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo