Brian Hill

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
jbeiermann
Ranch Hand

maxwell list
GO POKES!!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Along with 89 other guys. Then again, as a fan base of a 2-win team I guess we have to consider everything an accomplishment.

I'll admire this a bit more if Hill is named a semi-finalist or finalist, which I think is a possibility if we manufacture a handful of wins.
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

Lots of running backs on the list, 5 from the MWC alone. Glad to see Hill get some preseason looks, but yeah, there's a ton of people on this list. Just more inspiration for him to shred the league again this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

what does Hill need to do to become the best RB in Wyoming history? (Jerry Hill, Jim kiick?)
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

lakesbison wrote:what does Hill need to do to become the best RB in Wyoming history? (Jerry Hill, Jim kiick?)
Stick around for another year or two. He already broke the single season record....as a sophomore. And has the ability to rush for 200 every game.

Regardless of the people who are making light of him making the Maxwell list, he is one of the best NFL prospects in the MWC right now and is the best running back IMO. The guy is a beast.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

cool thanks I met him in fargo, great kid.